Part 014

3 months later:

The Byers was moving. Everybody was devastated. But, everybody helped them pack their stuff up.
Max's POV:

Me and Lucas was singing that song Dustin and Suzie were singing. Never ending story I believe is what it's called?
"RYHMES THAT KEEP THEIR SECRETS WILL UNFOLD BEHIND THE CLOUDS"
"Wait did we get that verse right? It's unfold behind the clouds"?
"Yeah. But your butchering it, so will you please stop"?
"So join in dusty bun"!
And Lucas does a kissy face. Oh lord, Lucas.
"Yeah, Dusty Bun why don't you join us?"
Then Dustin did the middle finger. He was ticked.

Elevens POV: I was trying to reach for my teddy bear but I was too short. I thought my powers would work again but it wouldn't. Then mike came in.
"Don't worry they'll come back. I know they will."
Then he reaches for my teddy bear and gives it to me.
"Thanks."
"Mike"?
"Yeah"?
"You remember that day? In the cabin you were fighting with max"?
"I'm not sure I recall."
"You were talking about your feelings".
"Oh. Oh! Yeah, that. No but uh, we were just angry at each other and uh... what did I say exactly?"
"Mike... I love you too..."
Then I kissed him. And walked away to go to Joyce.
I saw her in a box. There was one that said y/n and then another that said hopper. Joyce was looking in the one for hopper.
"Donation box"?
"Yeah".
She was holding a note.?
"What is that"?
"0h it's the speech, hopper wrote for you and mike, y/n and will.
"Speech"?
"Yeah, you know, the heart to heart".
Then I looked at her confused. What is she talking about?
"He never talked to you, did he?"
I nodded my head no.
Then she gave me the note and I started to read.

"There's something I wanted to talk to you 4 about. I know this is a difficult conversation but I care about you 4 very much. And I know you care about each other very much. Which is why I think it's important that we set these boundaries moving forward, so we can build an environment so we all feel comfortable trusted and open to sharing our feelings.
Feelings
Feelings
Jesus, the truth is for so long I forgot what those even were. I been stuck in one place. In a cave, you might say. A deep dark cave. But then, I left some eggos out i the woods and you 2 came into my life. And for the first time, in a long time, I started to feel things again. I started to feel happy. But I know your getting over. Growing, Changing. And I guess, if I'm being really honest, that's what scares me. I don't want things to change. And I guess that's why I came in here. To try to maybe...Stop that change. To turn back the clock. To make things go back to how they were. And I know that's naive. It's just not how life works. It's moving. Always moving, whether you like it or not. And yeah sometimes it's painful. Sometimes it's sad. And sometimes it's surprising. Happy. So you know what? Keep on growing up guys. Don't let me stop you. Make mistakes, learn from 'em. And when life hurts you, because it will, remember the hurt. The hurt is good, it means your out of that cave. And please if you don't mind for the sake of your poor old dad, keep the door open 3 inches.

I laughed at the thought of him saying 3 inches and then I started crying. He's gone. Not only him but y/n. I wish she was with me. When I was sad she would always do something to make me grin, smile, or even laugh. I also have to leave my best friends. Then we finally have our goodbyes me and mike kissed once more, and then I hugged everyone else. I wish I could see them like I could everyday like I used to. But now everybody is gonna be gone. I will have will, Jonathan, and Joyce. But that's okay because at least I have somebody.

Y/N's POV: Billy isn't here. I look at my arm and freak out because I see like these vine shape on my body... Am I flayed...?

Authors Note: okay guys tell me what you think is gonna happen, and tell me if this is any good or not!!❤️