Part 012

Nobody's POV

Everybody was with their mom/dad

Els POV: hopper was fiddling with Sarah's ponytail he gave to me. That's what he does when he is nervous. I don't blame him. He just lost his daughter, And he's scared he's gonna de as well. I'm scared he's gonna die. But I'll try and change the conversation.
"My batteries low, but...It'll recharge.
"I know I will kid. I know."
"I can fight".
"Better than any of us. But right now, I need you safe. We already lost someone, and the last thing we need right now, is losing you too."
Then I looked at him with tears in my eyes just the thought of y/n gone. And I don't wanna lose him either. He is the only father figure I have. If I lose him, what's next?
"Hey...Hey...It's okay...it's gonna be okay".

Will's POV: "Hey I need to end this but stay close to your brother, and listen to what he says no matter what."
"No mom"!
"Your gonna be fine! Your gonna be just fine"!
"I'm not worried about me mom, I'm worried about you!"
"I'm gonna be fine! I'm gonna be fine!"
Then she started hugging me to where i couldn't breathe.
Then I remembered y/n used to do that when she was worried about me. She used to hug me to where I couldn't breathe but I let her because I loved her. I love her.

Elevens POV: I see Mike walk over and he says,
"Hey. I think it's time to go."
And I see max and her and mike help me up.
"Mike"!
Then mike walks over to hopper.
"Be careful".
I had this weird feeling in my gut like something was going to go wrong. Way wrong.

T  I  M  E  S  K  I  P

Dustin's POV:
I'm going to TRY to get in touch with Suzie. But let's see if this works.
"Suzie? Suzie are you there?!"
"Dusty Bun"!
"Dusty Bun"?
Gosh I hope she don't hear Erica's big mouth...
"Where have you been"?
"I'm so so sorry I've been really busy! Trying to save the world from Russians and monsters!"
"Of course you have"!
"Get the number already!"
Oh no... Suzie heard that...
"Who was that"?
"Oh um... I-I don't know actually I think it was just some interference. So why don't we just change frequency to 14.158.
"Copy that! Changing frequency! Stand by!"
"Do you copy dusty bun"?
"I copy Suzie poo, sounds much better now, thanks.
"So, listen, do you know planks constant"?
"Do you know the earth orbits the sun"?
"Heh, so I know it's- wait what is it?
"Wait let me clear up on this. I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation which you should know so you can... Save the world"?
"Listen I will make it up to you as soon as possible."
"You can make it up to me now."
"What"?
"I want to hear it."
No, not right now"
"Yes now dusty bun"!
"Suzie poo, this is urgent!"
"Yes,Yes, your saving the world I heard you the first time but earth c is about to confront the shadows, so this is Suzie signing off"!
"Wait-Wait-Wait Okay, Okay"

Play the song!!!
Turn around, look at what you see, in her face, the mirror of your dream, make believe in everywhere, given in the light written all the pages is the answer to a never ending story, ahh reach the stars fly a fanasty dream a dream, and what you see will be rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds and then upon a rainbow is the answer to a never ending story ahh story ahhh!
"Heh"
"Gosh, I miss you dusty bun"!
"I miss you more, Suzie poo"!
"I miss you more multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy"!
"No I miss you more-
"Enough"!
Then Erica shuts it off! Seriously Erica?!! She always gets in the way!!
"Seriously"?!
"You got the code now we need to get outta here"!! If you wanna save your friends and not have another one die, we need to get up and get to that mall"!!!!!
"Let's go."