Part 003

Y/Ns POV: We waited and waited until finally Mike showed up! Lucas and Max were teasing him and I was zoning out. I have no clue why. And I have this one secret... I haven't even told El or Max... I have a crush on Will...

                             TIME SKIP TO THE MOVIES
Y/N'S POV: We we're watching "Day Of The Dead" and Mike says "See Lucas, we made it"! And Lucas says "Yeah, but we missed the previews"! Max says "Yeah but we still made it... FartFace. She chuckles. Then the movie turns on. We watched it for about 5 minutes until the power came out. I thought that was kinda strange. Then a little bit later it came back on. Everybody was cheering, and then I look at Will and he touches the back of his neck... I act like I didn't notice, and he wasn't cheering or smiling or anything... He looked frozen. Like when your scared and you can't breath or talk or do anything. ( Hah see what I did there? Oml I'm done sorry) And then I turn and ask him you okay? He gasps and says "what? Yeah... Yeah" I say you sure? He says
"Of course" with a reassuring smile. I thought it was kinda odd but I thought nothing of it.

                             TIME SKIP TO WHEN DUSTIN COMES HOME

Dustin's POV: I just got home and literally nobody cares. I swear they forgot about me! I know they did! I look at my turtle named "Yurtle" and say "At least someone's happy I'm home". And then all the sudden my toy robots and r2-d2 and everything start moving by there selves. I grabbed the farret-faucet spray just in case. And then I follow it. I try to convince myself and say "It's just a dream, you're dreaming..." and then all the sudden it stops. I pick up the robot and then all the sudden I see a sign that says "Welcome Home, Dustin!" It just startled me and I spray the fatter faucet spray at Lucas by accident. Oops, sorry buddy. (What is wrong with me?😂)

                            Time skip:

I show Mike, El, and Will my radio tower that I can talk to my girlfriend whenever I choose. They all look at each other and at the same time say girlfriend?!!! I smile, and I hear from behind max said what's going on? Will says "We're gonna talk to Dustin's girlfriend!" Lucas and Max both say "Girlfriend"?!!! So we start walking and walk I hear how much longer???!!! I say cerebo works best at 100 meters. Then, Mike says " This is fun and all but..." and El says " I have to go" I say "What"?! He says sorry man, curfew! Then he says c'mon! And el giggles... oh my god... Then max says it's romantic. Will says it gross! Y/n: says it's weird! I say it's bull****! Well there loss right? Onwards and upwards! And they all groan. Why? I thought they were excited to see my girlfriend! Apparently not! Oh wait until I see Steve again!

                         TIME SKIP

It was getting dark and I was still trying to contact Suzie. And max says "Dustin! C'mon! She's not there! I say "she's there, alright, she'll pick up! I say annoyed. Then will says "maybe cerebro doesn't work! And then Lucas says "Or maybe! Suzie. Doesn't. Exist. I look at him in disbelief and say "She exists!" Then he says "She's a genius AND she's hotter than phoebe Kate's?! No girl, is that perfect! And max says "is that so?" Lucas says "well! Your perfect! Perfect in- in- your special- your own special way! Max says "relax, i was teasing, I'm obviously perfect and Dustin is obviously lying!" C'mon don 'wan! They just get up and leave, are you kidding! Then I say well, looks like it's just you, me, Byers, and y/l/n/ (your last name) will says "oh- it's getting- it's getting late.. maybe we can play D&D! Or something fun! Like we used to? I say "yeah... sure" he says "Welcome... Home..." he goes down the hill. Yeah welcome home. Then y/n leaves as well and says "I better go before hip gets mad that I stayed to long. Missed ya Dustin. Then I say yeah... missed you too... and then I hear something on the cerebro. And being the idiot I am I say "Suzie"?!!!! And I come to figure out, its Russian!"

A/N: okay longer chapter, I'm going to change things up a little bit so it's not exactly like stranger things but yeah. And like I promised I am gonna be making the chapters longer so yeah have a great morning/ evening/afternoon/night❤️