Part 013

Y/N's POV: I look around and see I'm in a... Warehouse? I look but can't get up? I look down and see I'm tied up! I can't get up!! I try to untie the knots but it doesn't work??? I hear footsteps and see billy looking up at me. It's like anger took over me.
"LET ME GO!! LET ME GO IDIOT"!!
"Oh but I just don't want to. You tried to escape from me."
"Just let me go! I wanna go back to my friends!"
"0h but your friends are in danger... They are in much danger... but you are nice and safe with me..."
"Why are you doing this?!! Let me go!!"
"Nah".
Then it was no use. He was just gonna start getting mad. Then I look over to my right and see rats running? What is going on??
"Just go to sleep little one."
Then he grabs a bat and swings at me and everything goes black.

DUSTIN'S POV: We get there and everybody is all safe. Everybody is looking for their parents and I just get Steve to drive me home.

Elevens POV: I'm looking for Hop, and see will hugging Joyce, but...Hop isn't here... I can't believe it... He's gone...Hop is gone... Why is it all the good people die? I don't get any of this...

Will's POV: I see my mom and run to her! I'm crying into her chest knowing that she's here. She made it. I'm so thankful that she's here. But where could y/n be? She's not dead. I know she isn't. We have to find her. I have to find her.

Okay short chapter I'm sorry but I guess this is just something to get me started😂
Please give me some suggestions on what happens next because I'm so lost right now😂