Part 008

Y/N:
"El where did you learn that word"?!
"Max. You sound... Up...Set.
"El listen...You dumped mike okay. You dumped him. That means no more going to mikes house, no more holding hands."
"0h"
"Mhm"
"Well, when are you going to will's"?
"Not sure. He's busy".
"Y/n"
"Hm"?
"Friends don't lie."

I chuckle a little. She thinks I'm lying.

"El I promise nothing happened".

Then I hear someone open the door. Me and el quickly turn our heads. We turn around and we find hop at the doorway.
"Yes"?
"Um... Wanna watch tv together"?
I felt bad for saying this but I had to talk to el, so I replied with "Maybe later Hop."
"Okay. Sure."

H    O   P  P  E  R   L  E  A V  E  S

"El I have a question though."
"What is it"?
"Can you...Can you see what will is doing? Like In the void?"
"Yeah, of course."
"Thank you".
"No problem."

El grabs the blindfold and wraps it around her head.

0️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ POV:
Every thing turns black. I am now in the void. Will is in his room, Tears going down his cheeks saying quietly, I'm not good enough for y/n..." and repeating it over and over again". What makes him think that? Did y/n and will get in some sort of fight? Does y/n lie? I don't know. I say will's name. I don't think he can hear me. We have to help him!

      A/N: pretend Will is in his room looking at pictures of him and you

I quickly take off my blindfold realizing blood is going down my nose.
"What happened?? Is he okay?!"
What should I tell her?! I can't lie!! I sigh and take a deep breath in.
"Will thinks he isn't good enough for you. I'm sorry..."
"What"?
"Yeah. I'm sorry."
"Why? Is he gonna break up with me"?!
"I...I'm not sure..."
"No...No,No,No!!! This can't be happening!!!!"
"Y/N, listen to me.
I take her hands as tears fall from her eyes to her cheeks.
"If he does, it will be okay. I promise."
"Thank you, El. Thank you."
"No problem."

Y/N's POV: I knew deep inside of me, if he did break up with me, I knew I would be nothing without Will Byers. Absolutely nothing without him. To anybody he may be just a nice boy, nice friend but in my mind he is everything.

Authors Note: Okay so I know in haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry I have been really busy. :( But OMG 1K READS?!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️