Part 006

Will's POV: I hurry to my house, see if I can find y/n see if she was in castle Byers or for some reason in my house. Nothing. I run to her cabin. Knock on the door. Hopper opens the door
"Yes"?
"Have you found y/n yet"?
"Found y/n"?
"Y-Yes s-sir"?
"Last time we seen her she was with you".
"Oh yes! I think she was going to get her walker talkie, and come to the mall later today"!
"She's not aloud to".
"I'm sure she's at my house! Sorry I bothered you"! I lied. Where could y/n be?!!!

Y/N's POV: He really wasn't dead. He found me. He's back...

Els pov:
"What did will say"?
"El she's fine we will find her."
" Hop. What. Did. Will. Say?"
" El it's fine! We will find her"!
Then I had a good idea! I can go to the void and see if I can find y/n! That will work!

Y/N's POV:
"It will be okay 012. Now... crush this can for me."
I knew what I had to do or he will punish me. I crushed the van with my mind. I could do a few different things. Go into the void, telekinesis, light things on fire.
"Good job 012".
" now... I want you to light this object on fire".
That takes a lot of power to light things on fire.
"Yes Papa..."
Then I lit the object on fire.
"Good 012..."
"Now I want you to find 011 for me."
"No".
"Excuse me? 012?"
"Then I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
"No"!
"Take her".
Then guards threw me into a dark and cold room.

El's POV: I went in the void and saw something that shocked me. It was papa. He's alive? He wanted her to show where I was and she refused! And now she was thrown into the room. I hated that room. She's being punished. I took the blindfold off and started crying. I couldn't stand seeing my sister like this. I loved her more than anything. We have to find her. We have to save her.

Y/N'S POV: I miss Hop. I miss El. I miss Will. I miss my friends. I miss home. Why can't everything go back the way it was before? Just kids playing board games all day and watching tv with their friends when  nothing could go wrong? Then I started crying again. I was getting homesick. I missed Hawkins. Then it went from sad to angry. I used my mind and knocked the door down with my powers. I tried to escape but then papa found me. I had to go in this electric chair. He makes sure I don't die, but I'm in pain. A lot on pain.

El's POV:
"Hop I found her! I found her!"
"Where el? Where is she"?
"She's back with papa! She's back with papa! And she is in trouble because papa asked her to find me and she refused"!!
"Listen to me okay? Listen we are going to find her and bring her home and then we are gonna I'll that son of a *****, okay?! We are going to find her."
"Promise"?
"Promise."

A/N: okay not a long chapter but the next one will be longer I promise! And I'm going to try to get as many chapters as I can today because I'm going to Tennessee and I won't be on wattpad because... well.... uh you probably know why so! If I don't get any  today I'll make it really long when I come back❤️💜 thank you for reading❤️💜💙 (610 words)