S'more pop tart?

After I finish doing my hair and getting everything ready, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

My parents arguing echoed through the walls of my house. Anyone could tell they weren't happy and that this relationship was only holding on by a thread. I knew it was going to come soon but no matter how much I tried I knew I couldn't prepare myself for it.

When I got the the pantry and skimmed it for food I realized we were in desperate need for some cereal! I checked my phone, 7:30! Holy crap! Where did the time go?

I popped a pop tart into the toaster, while I waited I grabbed my purse/bag and put my homework (which was on the kitchen table) into my bag. My pop tart popped, I grabbed it, and headed outside to wait for Rylan. 7:40.

At 8:04 I saw Rylan walking Down my side walk with a smirk on his face and his hands in his pockets. I ran up to Rylan and gave him a peck on his lips before grabbing his hand.

"S'more pop tart?" He said with a grin licking his lips.

"What? No..." I said as I could feel myself started to blush. I quickly went back to normal when Rylan changed the subject.

No matter how much I tried to focus on Rylan, my parents' conversation got to me. He must have seen the sad emotion flash in my eyes.

"Anything you wanna talk about?" He was trying to look into my eyes but I just couldn't do that. He would know I was lying.

"What? Huh? Oh... No. Sorry I was just thinking." He walked infront of me, wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a little kiss. I loved when he did that. :)

Soon enough we were at school.