"Lunch"

Jade was my best friend, ever since grade 3, we became friends during a forced play date but I guess the "friendship flower" bloomed from there.

"Hey jade! Hey Miles!" I yell to them as we walk closer to them.

"Hey love birds!" Rylan calls to them. I elbow him slightly.

"Hey! What was that for?" turned to me and asked, he said it sarcastically so I know he was joking.

"Hey Hun!" Jade said as she gave me a big hug. Jade had Long blonde hair unlike me as I had long brown hair. Jade wore skirts and shorts, while I wore pants, everyday. We were totally opposite.

"Hey!" I hugged her back.

"How was your weekend?" I ask almost in a monotone accidently.

"Great! The family and I went bowling!"

As we left to go sit on a picnic table in the park I saw the boys do their little handshake and greet each other.

"Nice!" I answered.

"Yeah, it was really fun! How about your weekend?" She asked excitedly

"Pretty good." I said with a smile.

We went back up to the boys and continued talking about random stuff.

Rylan's hand linked together with mine and we began to walk to our classes. Rylan and I only had 2 classes together which made me sad but we could still hang out after school.

2nd period: I was happy it was finally second period. Second period is 1 out of 2 classes I have with Rylan and I was going to use that to my advantage. We sat at the back where no one else sits.

He leaned over to me and whispered "lunch" smirked and looked back down at his books. I couldn't help but smile deviously.