You- you what?

"Rylan." I said with a little relief as I opened the door.

"Uh hey can we walk and talk?" He said as he grabbed my hand. His eyes were red and he looked tired.

I pull my hand out of his. "Ok..." I trailed off as we walked out the door.

His face revealed a little bit of disappointment as I pulled away. I knew he felt rejected but so did I, so he deserved it.

I wrapped my grey cardigan around my chest and slipped on my toms and we went out the door.

After about 3 minutes of awkward silence we began to talk.

"I miss you Jamie." He said as he inched a little closer to me as we walked through the shaded path of trees.

"Well, you shouldn't have left me at my loneliest times" I said looking away from him. pretending I didn't want him was the hardest thing I've ever done.

" I know jam-" I cut him off out of anger and sadness.

"No you don't know! You can't possibly begin to even comprehend what I'm going through!" I sped up so I was ahead of him.

"Jamie please wait! Let me explain!" He ran closer to me but I kept walking fast.

"Explain?! Explain you don't want anything to do with me and this baby?Explain how you'd rather hang out with Miles and Jade instead of helping me?What's your excuse now?!" I was furious and I didn't care what he had to say. All he said was lies anyway.

"I slept with jade." He said bluntly stopping a few feet behind me.

I stopped right in my tracks. I felt a warm wet tear roll down my face.

"You- you what?" I said quietly just enough for him to hear.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry Jamie. I didn't mean to- I mean it just happened" he said walking closer to me.

"No stop. Leave me alone. Please." I was starting to cry. My emotions were mixed and I was so furious.

"Goodbye Rylan." I said as I ran down the shady path.