"The test"

Before my thoughts could concur me jade opened my door and walked in, she had pregnancy tests in her hand.

"How did my mom let you bring those up here?!" I was shocked.

"She didn't I hid them in my jacket" she said as she began to sit on my bed.

"How did you even get those?" I was confused on how her mother let her have them.

"I bought them, at the store" she showed me 3 pregnancy tests. They were pink and had a little strip on them that showed you how you know if your pregnant, and had a little strip that I assume is the part where you pee on.

"Come on let's go to the bathroom." She grabbed my arm with her free hand and pushed me in my bathroom that was in my room.

"Ok so take this thing off," she explained as she removed a pinky clear lid thingy. " then you pee on this part." She showed me the end that you pee on. "Then wait for either one or two lines to show up. If there is one your not pregnant, but if there's two, well then you'd better call Rylan." She looked at her feet when she said that. I knew she was scared too.

I walked into the bathroom and started to take "the test" I took all three. I wanted to know FOR SURE before telling ANYONE.

I put them on the counter, wiped, and flushed the toilet. I sat on the toilet lid and thought about everything. Who I was going to tell if I was pregnant? How would I even support the baby? It was too much for me too handle. I was only a kid myself.

After a while I looked at the test. I took a glance and started straight out sobbing. I held my head in one hand and my future in the other. The test said "positive"

"Jamie! Jamie open up!" Jade was banging on the door and I knew she knew. I looked at the rest. All positive.

I threw the test in my garbage can and walked out and the second I saw jade I collapsed into her arms. She started to cry and I was balling my eyes out. She could feel my pain and she knew I was dreading the moment I had to tell Rylan.