"I love her..."

We headed back to my room after we finished our French toast.
As we walked down the warm hallway I linked hands with Rylan and squeezed his hand for about 1 second before I let my hand relax.

We walked into the room and Rylan flopped onto my bed as the blankets and mattress cave into where he fell.

"So when is it?" He ask putting his hands behind his head and crossing his feet.

"What? The ultrasound?" I said curious but thinking that he meant the ultrasound.

"Yeah. When is it?" He asked again sitting up and grabbing my hips closer to him as he still sat on my bed.

"Oh, 2:30." I said as I let him pull me closer.

"And it's.." He pulled out his phone from his front pocket to check the time. "12:30" he said as he put his phone back.

"That means we have a quite a bit of time.." I said biting my lip and I pushed Rylan onto the bed as I straddled him.

"Woah, where did this Jamie come from?" He said as he chuckled and grabbed me, pulling me closer to his body.

"Hey! I can be sexy!" I said a little offended.

"Yes you can.." He said in a husky voice trailing off as he began to kiss my neck and biting ever so softly.

I giggled as he kissed up my neck making his way to my lips.

He left a trail of kisses up from my neck as he kissed my chin, and closed his eyes shortly.

"What are you waiting for?" I said laughing as I kissed him a little more aggressive than I planned.

He grabbed the back of my thighs pulling me towards him as we kissed.

I love the way it felt when I kissed Rylan, his perfectly shaped lips and his blonde short/medium length hair, perfect length to play with. His amazingly fit body rubbing against mine, and the warmth and comfort he gave of when ever I was around him.

I would kiss him forever, if I could.

(I was going to end it here lol)

~•~

It was 2:12. Rylan scrambled to prepare himself for the sight of his child. He grabbed a granola bar from the brown cupboard in the kitchen.

"Why do you need a granola bar?!" I said turning the spinning chair facing to him as I sat at the marble bar table in the kitchen.

"In case I get hungry." He said shrugging as he put it into my purse which was on the end of the table.

"Hey, calm down" I said smiling as I walked towards him. I went on my tippy toes and put both my hands on his face bringing his face closer to mine gently. I pulled him closer as I kissed his perfectly pale pink lips. I felt his mouth curve slightly as we kissed and I knew I had helped ease his stress.

"I love you" he said as we pulled away from the kiss.

I smiled and looked from his eyes to his lips and back up.

"I love you too" I said smiling and grabbed his hand and my purse and pulling him to the door.

"we better get going" I said opening the door letting him go first.

"Grandma! We are leaving now! We will be back soon!" I yelled down as we left the house and I closed the door loudly to make sure she knew.

We walked over to Rylan's dark blue/black car parked a little way away from the house. I examined the sidewalk as we walked, hands linked. It had small cracks and weeds growing in places they shouldn't be. there was a certain beauty in the way it cracked.