Hello?

I knocked on the door and after about 30 seconds my grandma opened it with a big cheery smile

"Jamie!" She said in a sweet voice as she gave me a warm hug.

"Hi grandma I've missed you so much!" I said softly hugging back.

"Oh darling get inside! Come come, grandpas in the kitchen with the hot chocolate!" She said leading me into the kitchen with her arm around me.

I walked into the kitchen and grandpa was tasting the hot chocolate.

"Eh! How my beautiful little granddaughter?!" He said very cheerfully.

I could tell him I'm falling apart. I could tell him everything is going horrible and I just want my old life back but instead I say,

"It's good, I'm good, I'm glad to see you guys again." I hugged grandpa and we made our way to the table for the hot chocolate.

We sat at the table just talking about "what's new" and "how's everyone" you know the things you talk to your grandparents about.

"So kiddo when does school start?" He asked with a smile on his face.

School?! I totally forgot! It starts in a week!! Omg! What am I going to do?! I don't need this right now! How am I suppose to go to school like "this"?!

"Oh it's in a week but I haven't figured out what I'm going to do yet." I said which was the truth, kinda.

"What's to figure out?" My grandma asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Oh well time and schedules and you know..." I trailed off as I stirred my hot chocolate which was now become "cold chocolate"

"I see..." My grandma had a death stare that made you tell her everything, it wasn't going to work on me this time.

"Well the boys are down settling you in so-" i cut my grandma off by accident

"Can I go into my room?!" I said with more excited then I meant.

"Oh yes well you are excused" my grandma said right after giving my hand a little squeeze.

I ran down the hall, turned left and opened the squeaky door.

It looked like my old room. I hated it. It reminded me of the pain and betrayed I felt.

I felt abet swell up inside of me and I had to do something.

I started to push my dresser to the side, then I put my tv in its place. I switched my nightstand to the other side and flipped my comforter to the other side to reveal a different pattern. I grabbed a quilt from the closet outside my door and placed it on the end of my bed neatly.

I looked at my room but happiness didn't come to me, sadness did.

I closed the door and sat with my back up against it and my knees propped up. I put my head in my knees and I cried, boy did I cry, I'm not sure why I did but it made me feel better. I fell asleep against the door.

--

I was awoke abruptly by a call coming from inside my purse which was on the bed. I got up and reached in my bag for the vibrating phone and pulled it out.

I looked at the name of the caller: "Rylan <3"

"I need to change that" I thought to myself.

I didn't want to talk to him, what was he even going to say? More excuses? It was on the 5th ring.

"Hello?" I asked nervous of what he is going to say.
-----------------

Ahh! What's going to happen?! 😂 I love writing this I hope you guys love reading it! Please don't forget to vote and I love reading comments so please comment!! Enjoy this cliff hanger *evil laugh*

Xoxo Brookie 💚