"No! My ice tea!"

~•~ 1 week later ~•~
"Emma?" Rylan asked as we sat on my bed, looking at some ultrasounds from last weeks appointment.
"Nah, she doesn't really look like an Emma..." I said as I held one side of the ultrasound with my index finger and thumb.
"Jamie, it's a 3 month old fetus! How can you tell what it looks like?!" He said laughing, leaning over hugging me as he laid a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Because I'm the mother. Mothers instinct" I said with a proud face.

"Whatever.." He said chuckling, as he wrapped his free arm under me. we laid flat both staring at the black and white picture of our child.

After a couple minutes of tilting heads and squinting eyes Rylan finally suggested another name.

"Ella?" He said looking into my eyes.
I moved my eyebrows, tilted my head, and move my mouth before answering.

"I like it." I said as I smiled and kissed Rylan's little button nose.

"Yes!" Rylan said jumping up and
jumping on the bed like a 5 year old who just ate 4 Mars chocolate bars.

"Ok! Ok! Calm down." I said giggling at his foolishness.

"What about her middle name?" He asked settling down on the bed.

"Can she have 3?" I said with a smile excitedly as I giggled. I always imagined my first baby girl having 3 middle names, and I had them all planned out.

"I suppose" he said chuckling.
"Great! Marie Jordan Lillian" I said proud.

"Ok great! Ella Marie Jordan Lillian Moore.." He said with a chuckle.
"No! We aren't married yet, Ella Marie Jordan Lillian Smith!" I said with a giggle.

"Yet eh?" He said moving his eyebrows up and down and he leaned in to kiss me.

His lips touch mine as a spark ignited in me, the rush.

"Ok," I said pushing him away from me because I knew I had to be the responsible one.

"Ok, mr. Romance... I'm going to get some ice tea." I said getting up and leaving to go to the kitchen to get some ice tea as I said.

I walked down the ever warm hallway to the marble countered kitchen. For old people their house was surprisingly modern.

I walked to the metallic/chrome refrigerator and grabbed the jug of ice tea. As I was about to pour the ice cold ice tea into a blue cup 2 hands grabbed my waist from the back of me as a head rested on my shoulder.

I gasped before letting out a large exhale.

"Rylan! You scared me!" I said closing my eyes as he hugged me tighter than before.

I heard him take a deep breathe through his nose.

"Ah... You smell so sexy.." He said in his ever so sexy husky voice and in one swift move, lifted me up and sat on top of the cold marble island in the middle of the kitchen.

"I haven't showered in 2 days. Oh wait, was I suppose to be sexy back?" I said giggling and blushing like an idiot, as he laughed louder than he usual does.

"Awe did I kill the mood?" I said with a pouty lip, then kissed Rylan's cheek.
He lifted me up off the counter top and held onto the back of my thighs as my legs wrapped around his waist and carried me to my bedroom as he kissed down my neck the way I liked it.

"No! My ice tea!" I said pretending to pout. As Rylan laughed as I giggled like a 4 year old.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Awe they are so cute!!!!! To the girls I named the baby after, you know who you are. You my bæs! Anyways I'm so excited about this chapter it is honestly my 2nd favourite chapter besides the ultrasound one lol. Ok yea do this was a more humorous chapter than romantic but I think this book needed a little laughs to go with it! Love ya guys!
Ps. Ignore my spelling mistakes and stuff I am too lazy to edit.
Xoxo Brookie 💚