6

~Elysia's POV~

On Wednesday, I got up early, as I did every morning, and got ready for school. After I had taken my shower and shaved, I got dressed in some undergarments before I wrapped myself in a robe. Because I was so messy when I did my makeup, I usually wore a robe when I did it and then I'd get changed into my clothes after I was finished.

I looked around my room as I exited the bathroom, turning off the light and leaving the door open. For some reason, I had always been very attracted to dark colors, mostly black, grey, and a deep navy blue. That was why my room was filled with those three colors. My walls were navy blue and I had a black framed platform bed that had dark grey sheets and black blankets with a mix of navy blue, black and grey pillows. My floors were a dark brown bamboo wood and I had a fuzzy grey rug laid on the floor at the foot of my bed. I had a dresser against the wall in front of my bed that I'd painted black, which had my pajamas and undergarments inside of it. On top of it, I had some of my favorite perfumes neatly arranged in a line along the middle of the dresser, some lotions lined up behind those.

My dresser also had a few angel statues, some lip gloss, a black jewelry box, and a bunch of ponytails. Beside my bed was a black nightstand that I had a few books stored in the bottom space of, the top of it having nothing but a grey lamp with a black lampshade that had little navy blue crystals dangling from it and a scented candle that had been nearly half used. Luckily, I had a few more just like it for when it was used up.

Hung on the wall above my bed was a painting of a foggy forest done in grey and black and, in three of the four corners of my room, I had tall black storage shelves that almost reached the ceiling. I only had them in three corners because my bedroom door swung open into the fourth one and I didn't want to potentially hit it if it were there.

On said storage shelves, I had a bunch of odd knick knacks that I was well aware most people found creepy and uncomfortable. I, on the other hand, adored them.

On one storage shelf, I had a few different books and journals on the lower half of the shelf, whereas the top half of the shelf was a few different things. There was a little jar of sculpted brains with a lid on top of it, making sure that they wouldn't fall out. Then, there was a tall, thin jar that held a black feather. I also had a few glass domes, one with a sculpted seahorse in it, one with three skulls, and one with a fake sculpted octopus where the tentacles went up the side of the dome. Two of the three skulls were sat on the bottom of the dome and the third one was sat atop them, black flowers also poking out of the skulls and behind them.

The second storage shelf that I had was piled full of different things. The first thing was another glass dome that had a kneeling woman inside, who was naked. She had short hair and a thin frame, her eyes completely black and black tears streaming down her cheeks as deer horns poked out of her head. There was also a carousel that was black with white skulls around the top of the carousel. The horses had black horse bodies and white human skulls that had black horns protruding from them for heads, one of the horses being ridden by a white baby with a gold crown on its head.

There was another glass done that had a black posing stick inside of it for the small human skeleton that hovered in the air with devil horns poking out of the head. The skeleton was a dark brown, one of the legs positioned so it looked as if it were flying and there was a small skeleton bird floating near its feet.

Next, I had a few statues of a bunch of different angels. I also had another glass dome that had a graveyard full of grey gravestones and, in the middle, there was a dead black tree stretching up into the space above and branching out around it. Then, there was a glass coffin with black edges on it that contained different little bones that I had collected over many years. It was a little weird, I knew that, but I thought that it was always interesting to see the different types of bones in different animals. Obviously I never harmed any animal, but if I found a small bone, I'd add it to my collection in the little box. Then, I had a black ouija board on the very top shelf, which I had never used. I just always thought that ouija boards were pretty.

On my third and final shelf, I had a few doll figures on little doll stands. One doll had pale blonde hair and two big, black bows on either side of her head and a fluffy black dress that was glittery and victorian style. The shoes were black and laced up, little shells glued onto the stand around her feet. Her skin was a pale color, almost a blue, and her eyes were blue and sunken, rimmed black around the edges.

The second doll had pale skin with pink cheeks and big, wide eyes that were black and black hair that was curled into two ponytails with bangs hung over her forehead. Her brows were furrowed to make her look sad, a big black bow sat atop her head and on the back of her black dress that had laced on the ends of the sleeves. The neckline was fluffy and she held a black basket in between two hands, black and white striped socks that disappeared beneath her dress.

She had black and white boots that reached up to her shins and there was a mini black desk on the stand beside her feet, ripped up pieces of paper there as well.

My third doll also had pale skin and very messy black hair in thin braids with grey-blue eyes that looked off to the left as she sat on a chair. Her cheeks were pink, as if from crying, and her eyes were rimmed with red. Her dress was grey and black, the underlayer black with bits of lace poking out and a style on the dress that went up to her chin. She had grey-purple tights and grey and black boots that laced up to her shins. Around the bottom of the chair, there were other mini dolls glued to the stand.

Also, there was a jar that had black dirt inside of the dirty looking jar, two miniature human bodies in the jar as well. One was leaned back against the jar, the other curled up between its legs so it was leaning against its chest. The first one had its head leaned forward against the other, an arm around the others waist while its other hand was posed to be cradling its face.

The next thing was a cute little creature coming out of a budding flower, its face round with mouse-like ears and round eyes that were brown and green. My last thing was a naked lady's body that cut off at the mid-thighs, with the head of a ram and one hand rested lightly at the base of the ram's neck and the other hand lifted to the side of the head as they were holding one another. It was cute and I liked it a lot.

Next to my bed, against the wall, I had a black vanity with a little black stool where I did my makeup every morning and a closet full of my clothes and shoes. My bathroom had dark, navy blue walls and glass doors on my shower. I had one closet in the bathroom, for my towels, shampoos and conditioners, body washes, face washes, etc.

I went over to my vanity and began to do my makeup, getting up from my vanity once I had finished doing my makeup completely. When I realized what time it was, being almost seven AM, I quickly got up from my vanity and skittered into my closet, taking off the robe that I had on over my undergarments. I got dressed in a short black skirt that had a split up the left thigh and was patterened with different colored flowers in red, yellow, purple, green, and orange. Then, I pulled on a black cropped shirt with a little picture in a square red background of a simple smiley face. My heels were black and had little red, orange and yellow polka dots.

When I was ready to go, I grabbed my backpack and then set off on my way to school.

**

When it hit around lunch time, I found myself, along with Jaxon, Claire and Malorie, going to sit at the table that Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke sat at. Ever since the day we'd had lunch together at the food court after playing laser tag, we had all sat together per Michael's request.

I sat down in my seat beside Jaxon and Luke, my tray of food on the table in front of me. When I sat, Luke tried to scoot as far away from me as possible, shooting me a dirty look that made me frown. He'd been a little cold towards me ever since our day of laser tag, so I assumed that he didn't like me all too much. The feeling was more than mutual.

Brushing my thoughts of Luke's behavior aside, I began to eat my food, not wanting him to have too much of a place in my thoughts. I felt Jaxon softly nudge my arm as I was drinking my milk, causing me to look over at him with a brow raised curiously. "You free this weekend?" He asked, chewing on a French fry as he looked down at me. "Yes. You know I have no life." I said, giving him a friendly smile. His lips nudged up in amusement. "Never thought that'd be a good thing." He admitted, shaking his head. I couldn't help the soft giggle that escaped me as I scooted my chair in more. "Why do you ask, anyways?" I asked, curious. He gave me a big grin. "We're having a barbecue at my house. You know that I just so happen to make the best damn ribs around." He said confidently, shrugging as if it were no big deal to him.

A smile threatened to break through. "Of course I do." I teased. "Why else would I agree to go?"