38

~Elysia's POV~

At about five o'clock I decided to begin getting ready, since I usually took a little while to get done doing my makeup. If it weren't for the fact that I always got distracted, it really wouldn't have taken as long as it did, but I knew I'd be getting distracted because I always did.

I put on sharp black eyeliner instead of leaving my eyelids just bare like I usually would. I'd considered doing eyeshadow, but then I decided against it because eyeshadow wasn't something I was too interested in. My eyelid type didn't really suit it either, since they were a bit hooded. It had taken me a long time, years actually, to find a way to do my eyeliner in a way that wouldn't mess it up after it was on. Once I had my eyeliner on, I applied my lashes, glad to see that my setting powder was still actually on my face and hadn't gotten all over my clothes. Sometimes setting powder was messy.

After my false lashes were on, I grabbed a clear lipgloss that had little blue and purple glitter in it, swiping it onto my lips until my full lips were shimmery. I swiped off the setting powder with a brush and finished it with my highlight before spritzing my face with a setting spray that smelled like lavender. Then, I got up off of my vanity chair and headed into my closet to look for something to wear for Luke and I's date tonight. I hummed in thought as I looked over the bunch of clothes I had hung, letting my romper drop to the floor in a puddle around my feet. My hair hadn't been done yet and just fell smoothly down my back, so I knew I'd need to hurry and pick something to wear so I could do my hair because it was already about six thirty now.

Maybe five minutes later, I finally decided on wearing a short dark blue dress that was made of velvet and had silver colored butterflies on it. The straps were thin and the neckline was straight, clinging so tightly to me that I decided to not wear a bra because I basically didn't need one with this dress. It fit so tight that my breasts really didn't need anything beneath the dress to support them, so that was nice. Bras were uncomfortable anyways.

Once my dress was on I grabbed a pair of tall silver heels that had a thin strap around my ankles and were covered in sparkly rhinestones, slipping them onto my feet and buckling the strap up. I left my closet and went into my bathroom, seeing that I only had about fifteen minutes left before Luke was supposed to be here. Wanting to be ready in time, I grabbed my curling iron and plugged it in before turning it on, letting it heat up on its own. While I waited for it to heat up, I went and put on some deodorant as well as a few accessories, returning to my bathroom when I was finished. Luckily, it seemed to be hot enough now, so I began to curl my hair into natural looking ringlets.

By the time I'd finished curling my hair, I heard the sound of knocking on the front door, letting me know he was here. Quickly, I unplugged my curling iron and practically bolted down the stairs, zipping past my mom to pull open the door.

There Luke stood in all his glory, his tall frame still towering over me, even with the boost that my heels gave me. A smile formed on my lips as I looked up at him, taking in the features of his face before I scanned my eyes down the length of his body. He had a grey tank top on with a black jacket over the top, a chain necklace around his neck. The tank top was tucked into the black pair of pants he had on, which fit him rather nicely. His boots were black and had little silver stars on them with a pointed toe. In short, he looked really good.

"Damn." Luke muttered as he peered down at me, a tone of awe in his voice. "You're so beautiful." He complimented, giving me a charming smile that made my insides churn with butterflies. "Thank you." I blushed, my voice a slight whisper.

He and I peered at one another for a moment longer, his eyes swimming with lust and what I could only describe as affection as he looked at me. All of the sudden, the trance we were both in was disturbed by my mom coming up out of nowhere from behind me, cutting in. "Where are you going, Elysia?" She asked, the sound of her voice causing me to jump in surprise and turn to her. She was stood there with a brow raised, peering at me with curiosity.