43*

~Elysia's POV~

"So," Luke started as he and I entered my house on Monday, his hand in mine. "You mind if I stay over?" He asked me, shutting and locking the front door behind himself.

I gave him a smile and shrugged. "That sounds good to me." I responded, peering up at him. I had already spent the day with him, sure, but I wasn't sure that I would've actually counted that considering it'd also been spent with all of our friends and not just Luke and I alone. However, we had spent nearly every day together and it was already a week into our Christmas break, but I didn't care. It wasn't like I had anything else to do, after all, so what was the harm in having another day with him and letting him spend the night?

With my hand in his, I led him through the empty house, taking him up to my room. Mom and dad were both at work today, and Henry had gone to stay with his best friend, William, for the week. "You know," Luke began as we made our way down the hallway, squeezing my hand. "I said the next time I got you to myself, I'd be finishing what we started." He said, a little grin on his face as I glanced back at him. An amused snicker left me as I shook my head. "That was a week ago, you dummy." I laughed, but he just huffed and pushed me into my room before closing the bedroom door. Then, he locked it, as if there were someone here who could even walk in on us.

"Yeah, well, that doesn't mean I don't still mean it." He responded, sliding his hands down to my hips once he pulled me back against him. I giggled softly and leaned my head back against his chest, peering up at him over my shoulder. "What if I said no?" I teased, knowing I'd not do that. I just wanted to mess with him.

"Are you saying no?" He asked back, rounding his hands to the front of my body to grip my chest. I snickered softly and turned towards him, pulling his hands off of my breasts. "No." I responded, causing him to snort and swoop me up into his arms, carrying me in the direction of my bed. He dropped me onto my bed and stood over me at the edge of the bed, a little smile on his full lips. "You're so pretty." He hummed, tracing his hand down my side and to my hips. "You think so?" I asked playfully, giggling as he grabbed my legs and tugged me just a bit down my bed so I was closer to him. "Mhm. You look good enough to eat." He teased, brushing his fingers down the length of my leg.

"Stop saying that. That's so weird." I laughed, a big grin on my face. He grinned back and slid a hand up until he reached my chest, squeezing my breast in his palm. "But would you say no if I said it again?" He challenged, raising a brow at me. I laughed softly and shook my head, knowing that the answer was definitely no, I wouldn't. I couldn't. "Interesting." He grinned, squeezing my clothed leg with his other hand. "Shut up." I pouted, looking up at him.

He snickered softly and leaned over me, placing a kiss on my lips. "Can I tell you something?" He whispered, biting my lip. I smiled and nodded, watching him closely as he hovered above me, suddenly planting a soft kiss on my jaw. "I know I used to make fun of your clothes, but I secretly always liked the way you dress. It fits your personality." He admitted softly, softly enveloping my hand in his. "Even when I didn't love you yet, I still loved certain things about you. Your clothes. How...you you are. Your smile. How smart you are. The way that you smell. There's so much to love about you." He sighed, melting my heart. He was way too freaking sweet.

"But I do wish you hadn't covered these pretty legs of yours today." He pouted, squeezing my thigh. I hadn't worn pants today, as much as he had made it seem like I had. No, I wore a dark blue velvet dress that had a gold, metal belt around it or sunflowers. Beneath the dress I had on a sheer long-sleeved top that was the same blue as my dress, the top covered in yellow suns and little yellow stars and constellations. The sheer tights I had on were black with little hearts on them, so they did cover my legs but they didn't really cover them. My shoes were just a simple pair of blue booties with a little yellow star on the sides.