12

~Elysia's POV~

When Saturday night rolled around, I began to get ready to go to the football game by first beginning to do my makeup. I put on a glossy lip once I had finished everything else, my hair falling down my back in messy waves as I stood from my vanity chair to get dressed.

I entered my closet and turned the light on so I could see, beginning to search through the clothes for something to wear. After about five minutes of looking, I finally picked out an outfit and set it on my bed, glancing at the clock as I peeled off my pajamas. It was just a little after six PM now, so that meant I should probably leave around six thirty. Lucky for me, I just had to get dressed and then I would be ready to leave.

I pulled on a black skirt that had little yellow stars on it, the fabric soft against my skin. Making sure that it wasn't too short, I then grabbed the mesh black top and pulled it on as well, topping it off with a pair of simple black heels. When I was dressed and ready to go, I put on a bit of deodorant and then some perfume before I grabbed my purse and keys. Then, I headed down the stairs and bid my mom and dad goodbye before I went out to my car.

As I left my house, I saw Luke also leaving his house, his large figure easily catching my attention. Evidently, I had also caught his attention, being that his blue eyes darted right in my direction as he shut the front door behind him. With a smile on my face, I gave him a wave and started over to my car.

He gave me a wave as well, stalking down the driveway over to me. Since he and I lived right across from one another, we'd made the decision yesterday to just drive together to the football game in my car. "Hi." I greeted when he reached me, giving him a friendly smile. He returned it with a smaller one, giving me a light nod as I stood by the passenger's side door, where I'd stopped when I noticed him approaching me. "Hi." He greeted back.

"You look nice." I complimented after I scanned him over, unable to help myself from noticing how good he looked. He had on a black tank top underneath a sheer, long sleeved black button up that had a pattern of red flowers on it and a pair of black vinyl pants that his shirt was tucked into. His boots were black and had silver stars on them and he had a black choker around his neck, his blue eyes peering down at me intently. He took his time in scanning his eyes over my figure, taking in the attire on my body. "You too." He said after a moment, his gaze meeting mine again. I could feel the heat in my cheeks and neck as I blushed under his eyes, feeling glad that I was wearing makeup so he couldn't see my blush. "Um," I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Should we go?" I suggested, stepping out of the way of the passenger's door and instead heading to the driver's side.

Once I had the car unlocked, he and I both got in and shut our doors, putting on our seatbelts before I started up the engine. As I began to back out of my driveway and drive down the street, Luke glanced over to me. "Thanks for agreeing to drive me, by the way." He said, giving me a friendly smile. I spared him a quick glance, too paranoid about crashing to look at him for longer than just a few moments. "Oh, of course. What are friends for?" I smiled, shrugging carelessly.

Unable to help myself, I took once last glance over at him and saw that he looked really huge in my car. I had a black Porsche 911, so he looked really cramped and overall big trying to sit in the car. It wasn't exactly a good car for tall people like him to sit in because it was so tight fitting and small. Still, he managed to look so cute. Then again, that didn't seem to be a troubling task for him, not when he looked the way he did. Luke was pretty much model material.

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet, filled with a silence that, for once, wasn't awkward or filled with tension. It was comfortable. I liked that because it showed that he and I were beginning to actually become more used to one another. When we did arrive, I parked in a spot in the parking lot and the two of us got out, beginning to head up to the entrance. Since it was a football game, we obviously had to buy tickets, which we had already done earlier in the week. We both went up and gave them our tickets before we continued into the track area that had the high school band on it with their instruments.