Kaylor: "First sight, yeah, we love without reason."

A/N: Since these are lyrics and thus kinda vague I took a slightly different approach.

"Are you excited for the show?" Lily Aldridge asked her friend Taylor Swift as she dried the newly washed dishes from the dinner they'd just had at the latter's apartment.

She was of course referring to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show less than a week away in which Taylor was slated as one of several performing artists.

"Are you kidding?" Taylor said, grinning, "me and a bunch of scantly-clad literal angels? I'll be in heaven!" Lily rolled her eyes at this, "you're worse than a dude," she teased before smiling knowingly in a way that immediately peaked Taylor's curiosity.

"What?"

"You know," Lily said slowly to drag out the suspense, "Karlie Kloss will be there too, as one of those scantily-clad angels of yours..."

Taylor blushed slightly at this, doing her best to act casual, "Karlie Kloss?"

"Yeah," Lily confirmed, "don't you, uh, wanna bake cookies with her or something?"

Taylor actually blushed now, ignoring the urge to hide her face in her hands.

"Do you think she read that?" The singer asked, her voice small.

"Oh, I'm sure she did...But don't worry, she's super nice, you guys will get along awesomely!"

"And...?" Taylor could sense that there was more her friend wanted to put forth, but there was hesitation in the air.

"I'm not sure if I've ever told you this, but well, Karlie's gay too."

Taylor almost chuckled at this, before taking note of her friend's completely serious face.

"No," Taylor said in disbelief, being met with a smiling nod from Lily.

"Lils, you're messing with me, there's no way Karlie Kloss is gay!"

"I swear to you!"

"Okay fine. It doesn't matter anyway, I know what you're trying to do and it's too soon..." Taylor's voice was sad now and her shoulders slumped.

"Well, you don't have to get married!" Lily argued, "you're the one who joked about half-naked models...I just thought that maybe you could, you know, hang out?"

Taylor sighed, "maybe," she reluctantly agreed, hearing the lack of enthusiasm in her own tone was starting to depress her.

"I just don't know if I'm ready, you know..." Lily's face was full of sympathy for her friend as she spoke:

"Have you heard anything from-?"

"Not a peep..." Taylor interrupted her, knowing how she'd intended the sentence to end.

Dianna

Had she heard anything from Dianna...

"Not since the concert?" Lily questioned, raising her eyebrows as Taylor shook her head.

"Asshole..." the model muttered under her breath and Taylor couldn't help but smile at that.

"It's not like I've reached out either." Taylor pointed out, sighing inaudibly.

The concert in question had been a FUN one, but in reality it had been everything but fun. Taylor and Dianna had been forced to go as they'd bought the tickets months ago along with some mutual friends and it was way too late to get a refund by the time the event rolled around. For the first time in her life Taylor had almost used the 'Don't-You-Know-Who-I-Am-card' in order to get the tickets refunded but had agreed with Abigail at the last minute that she shouldn't let Di get her to sink that low. Taylor had not wanted to see her ex-girlfriend of almost 11 months at all and it had been an incredibly awkward experience for everyone involved.

Regardless of the fact that Taylor woke up on most days expecting Dianna to be at her door full of apologies and love declarations (again) the singer had to admit the news of Karlie Kloss' deviant sexuality was the best news she'd heard in quite a long time.

And maybe it won't be love at first sight or anything, but they could in fact you know, hang out, just a little?