Kaylor : "Baby, it's cold outside."

Taylor pulls Karlie down again, into her arms, down among the white covers, trying to tempt her into staying with warmth alone.

She opens her mouth to protest, but Taylor kisses her before she can. It's soft and tender and most definitely transferring most of Karlie's lipstick onto Taylor's nude lips. Not that she minds. She likes when Karlie leaves marks, like proof that she loves her and that she'll be back.

Taylor likes being Karlie's girl too much to mind even crude lipstick smears on early mornings, in fact she loves them almost as much as the bruises or bite marks from their playtime that she can press down upon and smile at the slight pain that follows. A friendly reminder that Karlie's never too far away to remind Taylor that she's hers.

Now Karlie pulls away from the kiss quicker than Taylor would've liked though and looks at her, laughter in her green eyes.

"That was the last one, I seriously have to go." She says sounding like she's trying to convince herself as much as her girlfriend.

In response Taylor's arms around her waist tighten.

"I don't want you to." She says softly against Karlie's ear and the model giggles.

"Well, tough luck." At this Karlie makes an attempt to get up, but when Taylor holds her back she doesn't put up a fight. Instead she smiles a smile that says she wishes she could stay and Taylor almost kisses her again.

"Please, baby..." Taylor knows she sounds like a whiny four year old and Karlie shakes her head and laughs again, but Taylor can tell she's pushing it now.

Rule number one of dating someone as successful as you: do not hinder her career, even jokingly.

"I love you." Taylor adds in an effort to keep her for just a second longer.

"I love you too, but I still really, really have to go."

"Okay well, have a good day, Sunshine." That doesn't get her another kiss either.

Professional Karlie has made her entrance and Taylor knows the battle is lost so she lets her girl get up this time.

Karlie almost looks disappointed for a second.

"You too, Daisy." She says then, "I'll see you after my shoot in a few hours; enjoy the freakishly soft hotel sheets." She sounds jealous and Taylor guesses the rain-soaked streets of a Paris that hasn't even begun waking up yet isn't as appealing as Karlie makes it seem.

"Hey,..." She says suddenly as she slips her jeans on, "I love waking up with you and I'm glad you're here with me."

"Me too, can I have a last kiss?" Despite the grin that engulfs her entire face Taylor tries to make the request sound innocent, Karlie shakes her head again. "That was the last one, you are just trying to get me back into bed," she says, accusatory, but not entirely disapproving.

"You just told me you like us in bed..." Taylor protests with a lazy but delighted half-smile. Karlie sighs and rolls her eyes at her, "No, but don't do that, I really really have to go!"

"But baby, it's cold outside," Taylor sings and Karlie tries to keep from laughing as she leaps back into bed.

"Five more minutes..." She mumbles before kissing the triumphant smile off of her girlfriend's face.