Kaylor: "I don't wanna get up, you're comfy."

"I don't wanna get up– you're comfy." It's the Fourth of July, still early morning and Taylor and Karlie are at the beach.

Security are a few feet away in the guest cabin, but the couple are otherwise alone. There's hours yet until people will start arriving for Taylor's famous Independence Day party and they're making the most of that time.

"Oh, you don't wanna get up?" Karlie asks and there's a smirk on her lips and a green sparkle in her eye. She's just suggested that Taylor gets off of her so that Karlie can go swimming, but Taylor who's literally laid down on top of the model in what began as a tickle fight won't budge.

"Nope," she declares smugly and Karlie wraps her arms around the small of Taylor's back.

"That's it!" She exclaims and tightening her grip she stands up, Taylor's slight weight nothing but a brief inconvenience for the fit model.

Before Taylor gets the chance to ask any questions Karlie has started moving, faster and faster despite very vocal protests from her girlfriend as Taylor finally understands what Karlie is planning.

"Shh, baby, it's gonna be fine."

"It is not, don't you shush me!"  Karlie laughs as she easily throws Taylor over her shoulder.

Taylor's digging her nails into Karlie's shoulder blades even kicking, trying every trick in the book, but it's not getting her anywhere.

Karlie just keeps running, ignoring the way the sand burns the soles of her feet and ignoring Taylor swearing and screaming something about sea urchins in her ear.

"I promise you, there are no sea urchins here!"

"I don't care! Karlie, I swear to God, if you don't put me down right this second I will-"

"Yeahhhh, not happening, baby..."

"Body guards!" Taylor mutters helplessly, "I fucking have body guards..." Karlie laughs again, Taylor would never normally refer to her security like that.

"I know that," Karlie says anyway, "but they're asleep so that's not helping you now, is it?"

She can't resist teasing and she's glad when Taylor gives up on the threats and goes back to giggle-yelling as they reach the water.

Karlie's feet are thankful for the change in temperature, but her girlfriend? Not happy.

"Do not throw me, don't you dare throw me! Do not fucking throw me I will-" Karlie lifts Taylor slightly above her shoulder and the singer sequels in horror.

"No, no, no, please, no, no, no!" She's laughing hysterically and Karlie dares lift a little higher, just to toy with her.

"Baby, please don't do this to me, you don't want to do this...You love me!" She's getting desperate.

Karlie chuckles, "Yes I do, that's exactly why I am doing this, I don't want you to get a heatstroke which is happening if you stay on me like that for another minute. Do you realize how much time you've spent under direct sunlight this morning?"

"Yes, yes, oh my God, yes! I do and I'm sorry I didn't move out of the sun! I'm sorry, okay?! I'll do anything. I'll-"

Karlie pauses her lifting, seemingly considering sparing Taylor's cute, lying little ass.

"Keep talking..."

"I'll-"

SPLASH

Karlie's dropped her, midsentence but gentler than she made it seem she would and Taylor's head only goes under for a second. Then she's a spluttering, laughing, swearing mess.

"I fucking hate you!"

"You too, Daisy..."

"Fuck you, Ka-" Taylor's laughing so hard  she can barely get her words out and Karlie's doing her best to keep a straight and very triumphant face.

"Fuck you!" Taylor tries again, "I'm getting you back for this!"

"Oh yeah?" Karlie smirks at her and Taylor accepts the implied challenge immediately.

Before Karlie can really register what is happening Taylor is rushing towards her. With a slight jump she's wrapped her legs around Karlie's waist and pushed her underwater by the shoulders.

Her weight that previously seemed so insignificant to Karlie is now holding them both down. The model doesn't have a chance to start struggling for the surface because Taylor's lips have found hers roughly, possessively, vindictively.

She keeps them like that until the very last possible second and then she finally lets Karlie go, they're both up, struggling for breath.

"You know," Karlie says, wheezing and ignoring the urge to cough up sea water, "if that's your idea of revenge I kinda like it..." She tries to smirk at Taylor, but the cough wins her over for a second and when she looks back up Taylor has a menacing gleam in those ocean blue eyes.

"Just you wait, Kloss..."