Kaylor: Public/Semi public sex (In Big Sur)

A/N: What it says on the can, hence heavy smut and BDSM warning for this one!

Taylor sits for a while in the comfort of the crackling fire, there on the floor with Karlie's arms around her she feels brave almost reckless. She wants to do something bold, something she'd never dare to do by the light of day, only she's not sure what. She's just about to say something when Karlie withdraws her embrace and stands up, offering Taylor her hand to pull her off the floor too.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asks smiling in adoring confusion.

"We," Karlie says, as if reading her girlfriend's thoughts, "are going on a walk." It's such a simple statement and yet it causes Taylor's heart to fall into the pit of her stomach with a shattering thud that breaks the calm in the air.

"Karlie," She tries, "I'm not going to wake security up at 1AM to go-"

The model's smile is broad, convincing and safe, "we don't need to wake them up, we're just going on a little walk, I need some air."

"But-" Taylor starts, she's about to point out how she hasn't really gone anywhere alone, without security in years, how the very thought of attempting something so potentially dangerous is making her heart feel as if it wants out of her chest, she's even ready to explain that this isn't what she meant when she thought about doing something reckless, just in case Karlie can actually read her mind.

"Come on," Karlie says, that easy grin still playing on her lips, "there's no one around, we're in the middle of nowhere and we won't go far, I promise to keep you safe!" Taylor is still holding Karlie's hand and when she opens her mouth to protest the idea she's surprised to hear someone that sounds like herself very clearly say, "okay, a walk sounds nice, I guess..."

"Great," Karlie looks absolutely delighted, "bring a jacket sweetheart, it might get cold!"

--

The forest that they spent most of the day in already was always enchanting in ways Taylor can't really explain, but now that it's dark it has taken on an almost eerie stillness, a ghostly calm.

Still, Taylor doesn't feel unsafe there, in fact, walking hand in hand with her girl in the dark, surrounded by forest and truly alone she feels decidedly safe.

Soon they reach a clearing that they spent some time in earlier taking dorky pictures, despite the darkness Taylor recognizes it very well. At first she thinks Karlie has decided that their walk is over and it's time to head back, but then she lets go of Taylor's hand, turns to her and presses her hands to either side of the singer's suddenly flushed face. Karlie kisses her. Hard, almost roughly, in a way that tastes not only of the wine they have been drinking, but also of sex.

Taylor can't help but make a half-surprised, half-delighted sound at the unexpected contact of lips, it's a small gasp, a moan and the sound of it seems to drive Karlie wild. Her hands are in Taylor's hair and she lifts her knee to press it between Taylor's legs, making her mewl again.

"Want you," Karlie breaths, almost pants, "right here, right now!"

"Karlie," Taylor gasps trying to ignore the way her pussy immediately clenches, fuck yes.

"God, baby, we can't, not here, what if-?"

Before she can finish the sentence Karlie's needy lips are at Taylor's neck, biting and licking, her hands are at Taylor's hips, holding on so hard, so possessively it is most likely going to leave bruises even through the clothes.

"Princess, did you not understand me?" Karlie asks and her eyes are dangerous, powerful and intoxicating.

"Yes Sir," Taylor says at once, shivering from her dominant's tone of voice and feeling the wet that has already completely soaked through her underwear run down her leg.