Kaylor: "And you must be Dianna?"

"And you must be Dianna?" Karlie smirked trying not to look too smug.

"Karlie, what on earth are you doing? The car's here and-" Taylor pauses as she enters the bathroom, staring for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

"Are you practicing what to say to my ex right now?"

"What!" Karlie exclaims, completely flabbergasted, "I wasn't-"

Taylor is bent over trying to work her way through absolutely merciless fits of hysterical laughter.

"You're such a dork, I love you so, so much!" She manages to say as she walks over wrapping her arms around the waist of a still furiously blushing Karlie.

"Taylor-I wasn't, that was not what it looked like, okay..."

"Okay tough girl, it's a huge place we probably won't even run into her."

"No, but what if we do? I get so awkward if I don't know what to say, I don't wanna completely clam up..." Karlie's voice is small as Taylor peppers kisses all over that face, warm from the blush.

"You don't have to be nervous, she's not as intimidating as she seems and besides she's got nothing on you, gorgeous."

"It's not even about that, I just-"

"You don't need to do that, come on and bring that macho speech with you." Taylor takes Karlie's hand and walks her out of the bathroom.

"I'll never live that down, huh?"

"Chances are slim to none..."

"I'm lucky you love me."

"The luckiest."