ACT 1 : Stupid School Days

A DAY OF WHICH was like any other day.

" Wake up (Y/n), its just your last day, you'll live." Dad yawned tiredly. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

" Exactly, it's the last day." I flopped back down onto my bed again.

" Hey, at least you're not like your pops here who needs to teach a class with edgy teens like you in a school. Wake up." He insisted, he pulled back the curtains, I groaned and writhed as I sat up again.

" Alright, I get it, you hate the kids in that school."

" You'll soon be one of the kids I won't hate who go there. At least you can look forward to that." He joked, I huffed out air from my nose in amusement.

" Awe, thanks old man. But how do you  know if I would even get accepted in U.A?"

" I just gotta feeling about it. And don't call me old. Now get up, I already made your lunch." He replied, walking sluggishly out my door.

" Love you too!" I called after him.

" Love you more odd ball."
I smiled at the dumb nickname and got up groggily.

{ Timeskip}

" Thanks for making my lunch by the way." I mentioned; eating my cereal.

" Eh, it was no sweat. By the way, what time is it?"

I looked down at my phone.

" 8:24"

...

" Fuck we're gonna be late."

" You're right we're screwed, and watch the language little lady." He pointed out.

" Sorry..." I mumbled hanging my head down. I chugged down the rest of the milk in the bowl and zoomed out the door, he followed closely after me. I took shotgun as he turned the key for the car.

" Time?" He asked again.

" 8:25. If we're quick and don't get into traffic we'll be able to get there on time." I answered as he moved out the driveway.

" Are you forgetting I'm teaching a completely different school?"

" Ah, right. Well, one of us at least will get there on time."

" So much for my on-time attendance streak, I'm taking you to school first." He answered as he absolutely destroyed the gas pedal.

" Thank yooooooouuu."

{ Timeskip}

" See you after odd ball." He called after me as I walked to the front steps of school.

" Right back at 'cha old man!" I answered back.

" I told you to stop calling me old!" He called back as he drove away and waved. I smiled cheerily and waved back at the passing car.

I sprinted down the stupid amount of halls. I checked my phone for the third time. And saw I got a message

———

Cheeto_dust
Where are youuuuu??

———

I smiled at the message then put away my phone. I booked it into the open door of the classroom and got in my seat mere seconds before the bell went off.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGG!

" It truly is a miracle how you manage to always make it on time." The teacher remarked, I rolled my eyes and huffed.
" Anyways, last day everyone! Try to contain your excitement of leaving this god forsaken place! I know I can't considering won't have to deal with the explosive one anymore." He gestured to the airhead in the back of class with the stupid smirk of his with his feet kicked up on his desk.

" Like you could ever deal with me without running the other way, old man." Bakugou fired back, students snickered around the class, I groaned at the stupid amount of cockiness filling the room.

" Well aside from degenerates, we'll be doing the last amount of word problems on page 537 of our textbooks, so we aren't done with learning just yet!"
Students groaned and complained around the room, the teacher looked like he was about to pop a vein.

" Enough! Enough! Now open your textbooks."

As the teacher called up on a kid to read the first paragraph of the problem, a note rolled up in a ball managed to find itself thrown on my desk, I smiled ear to ear, already knowing who threw it. I opened it up.

' It's the last day of school and we are t even having a party, how harsh!' The note read, I smiled again.

' Right?! The nerve of some people!' I scribbled the words onto the crumpled paper and threw it back to the boy a row away from me. As he picked it up he muffled a laugh with his sleeve. He scribbled on the paper again and tossed it to my desk.

' I thought you were gonna be late this morning!'

I picked up my pencil again and jotted down my next words.

' Nah, but my dad was. So looks like he screwed up his attendance streak.'

I tossed it back to him. He wrote something and tossed it back.

' LMAO DAMN! Can't believe you did that to your own dad smh. The (Y/n) I know would never'

I shook my head and smiled as I turned to him, amused. He turned to me and mouthed ' Just kidding!'

I mouthed back ' I know ya doof.' I looked back to the paper.

I, once again wrote something down and threw it to his desk.

A voice cleared its throat." Izuku Midoriya, (Y/n) Aizawa, passing notes, are we?"

I cringed as I recoiled into my seat, trying to somehow make myself seem invisible. I looked over to see Izuku doing the same.

" Hand me over the note and go to the principal's office immediately you two."

———

Hope you liked the first chapter
-🐥