ACT 30: Headn' to USJ

" Problem child? Were'd you go?" Pops called out, I snorted as I covered my mouth.

" C'mon missy, I've known your sneaky-ass for ( your age) years, I know you're hiding." He laughed playfully, I snorted again.

" LANGUAGE!" I quickly retorted.

" HEY GOTCHA!" He yelled as he came around to the back of the couch, I gasped with a grin. He lifted me up suddenly from behind the couch as I was still snickering.

" Hand over the scarf kiddo." He replied with a small grin, I smiled cheekily in return.

" Daaaaammmnnnn my vibes have been checked again." I sighed as I handed it over.

" I have no idea what the hell that means, but your 'vibes' or whatever you kids say these days have... what's that word you use again? Vanished?" Pops said with a preplexed look.

" NOooooOOOOOOOoooooooOoooooooooooooo PaAAAAaaaaAAAaaaa... It's called a vibe c h e c k, not a vibe vanishing." I corrected as I slumped on the couch.

" Ehhh, whatever same thing you little weirdo." He chuckled as he put on his scarf, I smiled a little as he picked at his teeth in the mirror. I sneaked up from behind him and gave him a d u m m y t h i c c  hug :).

" You're such a  b o o m e r." I snickered, he sighed with a grin as he ruffled my hair.

" Well now that you said that, I won't send you pics of me and the other kids at the USJ trip." He teased, I gasped dramatically as I fell back on the couch.

" DAAAAAMMNN, WE TRULY LIVE IN A SOCIETY." I screeched at an unholy volume.

" There you go again, with that zoomer language, kids these days." He joked while clicking his tounge as he put on his scarf.

" What are you, a facebook mom that laughs at minion memes?" I fired back with a snicker.

" As a matter of fact yes, I think those may may's are absolutely hilarious." He joked again while holding his head up high, proudly. I screeched again as I sat upright.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'VE GONE TO THE DARK SIDE, YOU VILLIAN, YOU'RE NOT MY POPA! YOU DIDN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE THE WORD
' MEME' RIGHT. DADZAWA WOULD NEVER-" I gasped again, he chuckled again as he rolled his eyes.

" I swear, the way how your so expressive reminds me of your mother. But then again, if you weren't as dramatic as you are now, you'd be all boring and plain. Being loud and epressive all the time is good kiddo, you're giving the people around you a bright light to look up too." He smiled as he turned to me, I grinned.

" Always stand out kiddo, don't be like everyone else." He continued, I smiled as I looked down. I stared at my shoes as I thought for a moment.

" I miss mom..."

He stopped adjusting his scarf, he looked down.

" Me too kid... I miss her too..." He sighed, I looked back up at him.

" Is she really dead?" I asked quietly, he looked back up at me.

" There was nothing we could do, kiddo. I'm sorry..." He replied, I smiled softly.

" It's okay, I know..." I answered solemnly, he walked over suddenly and sat next to me.

" She's still here though..." He answered, I looked over at him.

" She is?" I asked.

" Yeah, kiddo. Of course, she's watching over us, in a better place." He nodded, I smiled. He laughed softly out of the blue, I looked at him again with a questioning look.