ACT 2: A Heated Arguement

AS POOR IZUKU AND (Y/n) shuffled their feet along; making their way to the principal's office, they hung  their heads down in embarrassment.
" He probably read the note the class like he always does. Jeez he's so annoying." Izuku complained with an ashamed look.

" Yep, one hundred percent." I answered sheepishly, he sighed shakily." But hey! It's the last day of school, so it's not like it would even matter." I assured him.

" Ah, I guess. Oh hey, I forgot to ask but what high school you going to?"

" Well I was actually thinking of going to U.A" I smiled slightly." Buuuuuuut with a quirk like mine that won't do any physical harm to anyone, it might be tough." I admitted, Izuku furrowed his brows.

" What?! With you're quirk?! You'd probably be one of the top heros! Stop being so humble!" Izuku yelped with stars in his

" Pshh don't get my hopes up. And since we're talking about high schools. Which one are you going to broccoli boy?"

" I-I uh... U.A."

I stayed silent for a moment.

" Don't laugh!"

" Nononononono I didn't mean it like that Izu! I was just wondering how you were going to try to get into U.A without a quirk." I quickly explained.

" Well I dunno either but I'll do my best... I guess?"

" Hey nerds!" Hollered a booming voice. I sighed loudly and gripped Izuku's arm.

" Don't pay attention to him." Izuku whispered hushly, I nodded.

" Oi! Deku! Witch! I'm talking to ya!"

Izuku huffed and rolled his eyes, his arms became stiff. I squeezed his arm reassuringly.

" Quit ignoring me you damn Deku! Hey Witch! Fucking look at me!"

Izuku shut his eyes; he sighed as his brows furrowed.

" LOOK AT ME YOU STUPID WITCH-"

" SHE'S NOT A WITCH."

My eyes widened." Zuku, it's okay-"

" NO IT ISNT!" He cried out, tears threatened to fall, he was furious. He turned to Bakugou as he swallowed nervously." She is not a witch. She was there for me when you treated me like shit! She helped me when no one else did! You can insult me all you want Kacchan! But I will lose my shit if you call her a witch again!" He fiercely bellowed as he looked straight into, Bakugou's now pissed; firey eyes.

" I can call her whatever the FUCK I WANT YA DAMN DEKU! Not like she would stop me anyways. She's a freak, just like you- it's almost like you were meant for each oth-"

Izuku swiftly threw a punch onto his nose. My shaky hand covered my open mouth.

" Haven't you three made enough of a scene already? Break it up!"

We turned our heads, to be faced with a pissed- off principal.

" Sorry sir-"

" You three, my office."

" Sir, (Y/n) did nothing wrong-"

" I said to my office, come immediately."

———

Izuku and I hung our heads down again as we sat stiffly in our seats. Bakugou sat, slouched and with crossed arms as he pressed an ice pack onto his nose. He grumbled under his breath and turned away from us.

" Damn... Deku and Witch."

" That is quite enough from you, Bakugou." The principal used his quirk by making a zipping-up motion with his hand; shutting up Bakugou. Bakugou clenched his fist and his jaw, trying to yell, yet no noise came out. The principal turned to us.

" You three wish to be heroes, yet you cannot stay a second in each other's presence." He sighed and shook his head.

" Sir, l-like I said earlier, (Y/n), did nothing wrong! She just stood there and-"

" And she was the exact reason why you threw that punch at Bakugou. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you told him to not insult (Y/n) and call her a witch. Which led you to punch him." His replied snarkily. Izuku sunk down in his seat, with crossed arms and looked away. I raised my eyebrows.

' This was the first time I've ever seen him like this.'

The principal looked to us three again.
" I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to put this on your student reports. To let future colleges and hero courses know about your troublesome behavior."

Izuku's head perked up, a lump found its way to my throat as I tried to object, but thought doing that would prove to be useless. The principal was stubborn, so there was no way he would listen to a couple of kids. I hung my head down shamefully.

" You are dismissed."

———

" H-Hey! Give it back Kacchan!"
I peeked back into the classroom. Izuku told me he was going home by himself since I was in a rush to leave. But I immediately came back to class after hearing Izuku having another fiasco with the asshole in front of him.

" We're not done talking yet Deku." Bakugou sneered. He peered over to see Izuku's hero journal in his trembling hands." What's that? Hero analysis for the future? Huh? Seriously?" He snickered as held the book teasingly over his head.

" G-give it back!"

" Hey, only a few hours ago you had the balls to punch me, now you're acting like your usual- pussy self? Fucking pathetic." He laughed, his throwaway friends beside him snickered along with him.

" Piss off Bakugou."
I swallowed nervously as I looked at him with the best intimidating look I could muster, he merely laughed hysterically.

" Hey look, it's the witch! Trying to saaaave the day!" He tossed the burnt book over his shoulder.

" N-no!" Izuku stuttered as he tried to reach for it, but it slipped passed his fingers.

" Open your eyes witch, you're just as useless as Deku. Give it a rest." He walked off, his 'friends' trailing behind him. I turned back to Izuku and ran beside him. I could see tears threatening to fall from his glossy eyes, I put a hand on his shoulder. He whipped his head around to try to confront Bakugou again.

" What is it? Got something to say, Nerd?" He asked as he activated his quirk; small explosions erupted from his palms. Izuku shook his head vigorously. I sighed, having enough of his shitty attitude, and decided to do something.

I made a fake snake emerge from the ground and made it snap at Bakugou's face and hiss furiously. Surprised, he took a step back and his cocky demeanor slightly dissolved. He tripped whilst walking away from the fake animal and landed on his butt. He scowled and turned to me.

" Fucking Witch." An with that, he turned and left, with an embarrassed expression.

I smiled slightly, feeling satisfied. I turned to Izuku again." It's alright, I help you get your book back."