ACT 11: First Day at UA

VRRRRRR

VRRRRRR

VRRRRRR

" Jesus fUck shut the hell uP you rat." I groaned as I yeeted my phone across the room. I rolled back over and closed my eyes as I pulled the blankets over me. My eyes widened in realization.

" Oh fuck that was my phone-"

I shot up from my bed and ran over to my abused device. I picked it up and saw a familiar friend trying to facetime me.

Cheeto Dust 🥦 Is Calling...

My brows raised, I picked up.

———

" Hey my favorite broccoli brother!"

" Princess P! Get up! Remember it's the first day!" I saw him gurgle some water and spit it out, I brow arched.

" Are you... brushing your teeth right now-?"

" I'm multitasking Princess P! I got so excited for today I wanted to call you. But since we still gotta get ready I decided to do both!"

" Oh shit you're right. I'll get ready too just hold up-"

" Wait shouldn't your Dad have woken you up by now?" He questioned.

" ..."

" Princess P...?"

" That lil shit slept in oh my god-"

" PFFF-" He rolled over laughing on his bed. I sighed and stormed out my room as I headed to Dadzawa's sleeping den.

" daAAAAAADDDDDDDD!! gET UPPPP WE GOT SCHOOOOOOLLLL!"

Silence...

" I swear to fuck if he doesn't get up I'm taking away his eye drops-"

———

I knocked on his door as I stood at the front. I tapped my foot nervously as I checked the time again. The door finally opened and I looked up and smiled.

" Hey Inko!" I smiled, she smiled happily in return.

" Ah (Y/n)! Izuku is coming in a bit just give him a second!" She chirped warmly, I nodded in understandment, then on cue, he appeared as he sprinted full speed towards the door with a messed-up tie and a piece of toast in his mouth.

" Let's go!" The toast in his mouth muffled his voice a little as he spoke.

" Alright c'mon Zu!" I insisted, he followed me as we started to head out the door.

" Wait! Before you go!" Inko called after us, we turned to her.

" Moooommm we'll be late!" Izuku pointed out.

" You're not leaving until you let me kiss your cheek!" She insisted as she stood patiently in the doorway. His face flushed as he embarrassedly made his way over to her, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, then we were off.

" Bye Izuku! Bye (Y/n)! Have a wonderful day and be safe!" She waved, we did the same.

" C'mon! We gotta go!" He pulled my arm as we ran to my Dad's car. Since our headasses were taking too long getting ready, good 'ol Dadzawa drove us.

" Izuku, you have crumbs on your shirt and your tie isn't tied on correctly you mad lad."

" I didn't have tiiiiiiMeee." He replied, I got on my tippy toes as I stared to fix it, he blew some hair out of his face.

" We're gonna be late." He pointed out.

" It be like that sometimes."

" (Y/n) no iT don't-"

" Yes it do, now hold the fuck still please."

———

" See you at lunch!" I waved to him, he waved in return then booked it down the hall to find his class. I took a seat near the back and fidgeted my tie anxiously while I waited. A few kids were already in the classroom, then more began to file in. My stomach did a flip as I kept looking up at the clock.

' Jeez why am I so nervous? I'm not even in the hero course so I don't even need to do much of anything important here.'

" Hey, random kid."

I looked up and saw a looming figure next to my desk.

" Huh..?" I simply asked; dumbfounded, I tilted my head in confusion.

" That's my seat." The purple-haired boy pointed out, his eyes looked dull and tired. My eyes widened in embarrassment.

" Ah, sorry I didn't know there were assigned seats." I chuckled as I stood up. He laughed softly and scratched the back of his neck.

" Eh, it's no sweat. By the way the seating arrangement is on the other side of your schedule." He mentioned, I took it out of my binder and checked. Sure, enough, my seat was next to his.

" Thanks." I replied, taking my seat.

" No problemo. Oh and hey, have we met before? You look familiar." He scratched his chin. I thought for minute, then shook my head.

" Sorry, I don't believe we have." I answered.

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGG

" goOOOOOODDD MORNING NEWBIES!!!" A voice hollered from the front, the purple-haired kid cringed a little. I laughed softly then looked to the front. A scrawny looking man with blinding yellow hair and an equally blinding personality stood at front.

" That's some wild looking hair." I muttered to myself with a laugh, the purple-haired kid next to me snickered.

" Huh! Tough crowd! Well as I was saying... WELCOME TO UA! I'M PRESET MIC! YOUR AMAZING TEACHEEERRR!!" He said with a wild grin.

" Now, I know some of you are peeved ya didn't make the top scores at the entrance exam... but don't worry! You'll get opportunities to make it to the hero course at the sports festival! But for now! We've got some wORK TO DO!! OH YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

My eyebrows raised as I looked at him intrigued.

' The sports festival? I never knew people outside the hero course could participate. Damn that's w a c k.'

Kids groaned again at the thought of doing work crossed their minds.

" NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO! GET INTO TEAMS! CHOOSE WISELY! GO GO GO!!"

' oH fucK.'

The kids around the room quickly scrambled around, desperately looking for other classmates.

' Damn the school system really got me fucked over already...'

As some bum-ass kids tripped and pushed one another. I attempted to find my own future teammate. I whipped my head around as I felt my shoulder being tapped. Low and behold it was the insomniac kid who sat next to me.

" Hey seat-stealer." He joked with a faint grin, I rolled my eyes with a smile.

" Wanna team up? I don't know any of these losers." He said with a chuckle.

" Sure emo-eyebags, we can team." I retorted playfully.

" Sweet, like the nick-name by the way. It's just my style."

" Oh, speaking of names, what's yours eye bags?"

" Hitoshi Shinsou. Hey, now I remember where I saw you, you were that chick at the written exam classroom, right? I didn't catch your name, what is it?"

" (Y/n) Aizawa, I'll be your new crackhead pal from now on."

" Cool, I'm a crackhead too."