ACT 36: The League

???'s P.O.V:

" She's what?" I heard his voice practically spit venom from his tone. Even though we were only calling him, I could tell that his expression was filled with fuming anger.

" She's on her way there, while we were on a drive on the way there, Toga and Twice spotted her and her friends in the car next to us." I replied tensely with a clenched fist.

' Shit... this is the only place to live that I've got, I fucked it up already...'

" HOW THE HELL DID SHE KNOW?" He fired back, I exhaled through my teeth.

" Uh... to be fair, we never let the word get out about your plans. We've got no clue boss!" Twice scratched his head as he laughed nervously." But you better be prepared when her and her group get there, from what I heard from the window, they're bringing a gun along with them." Twice added.

' Yeah, they're definitely going to USJ to handle the the situation...'

" We'll admit she's a lot more tougher to deal with than we'd expected..." Toga murmured with a sigh.

" No biggie though, we can easily wipe her out- take her out of the picture-" Toga suggested with a wide, twisted grin. I sucked in my breath suddenly.

' Christ not this shit again... There's no way in hell I'm killing a goddamn kid. I can't let them just know that though... They'd think I'm... going soft.'

" Fucking christ, you load of shits, I think you're forgetting that we need her for further plans. We're not gonna fucking off her." Shigaraki groaned, I sighed, relieved." Besides, she was talking to you and Twice earlier, she knows your faces now... That'll definitely fuck up my future plans..." Shigaraki mumbled.

" Just go back to the bar, would ya? She knows what your faces look like. We can't let her tell what you all look like to the heroes, or some shit like that..." He replied.

" Right Shiggy! Catch ya later crusty boy!" Toga exclaimed while clasping her hands together.

" See ya boss!" Twice chimed in.

I just scared blankly at the phone with a sigh. I picked up the phone and hung up.

" We're dead." Toga declared nonchalantly.

" How did ( Y/n) figure out what was happening? We never said anything..." Twice mumbled while in thought as he made a u-turn.

" Dunno, we're dead either way, whether we know the cause or not." I sighed as I fell back into the backseat.

" You shit-head, you got lucky you were sleeping at the backseat while we were driving next to their car. Since she didn't see your face, you can easily go to the next mission that involves the students!" Toga groaned as she turned to me.

" Do I look like I want to be the one doing work next time? You guys don't need to do jack-shit. I'm still in the cop's radar so this isn't really a good time for me to be burning down schools." I rolled my eyes.

" Toga, didn't you notice something... when we were next to their car?" Twice questioned out of the blue.

Toga and I turned to him.

" What you mean Twicie? Notice what exactly?" Toga looked back to him, intrigued.

" Dabi didn't notice since he was sleeping by the time she noticed us..." Twice looked back to me as he mentioned me briefly, then went on.

" But... there was someone else in the car... there was...

Blue..."