ACT 18: Blue

Two days ago:

?'s P.O.V:

" Blue! How lovely of you to finally come!" He bellowed excitedly, I huffed and rolled my eyes.

" I think you fuckers are forgetting that I'm not coming here just because I want to." I scowled, he chuckled mechanically.

" Ah, right! I forgot! You don't have a choice in this do you! And hey, what would you do anyway? Remember, if you don't show up, your family won't be staying alive for long!" He sang giddily, I cringed at his overwhelming photic happiness.

" Toga, are the rest here?" He questioned her.

" Yup! All here boss!"

" Excellent! We can start the meeting then. Toga, make sure he doesn't leave this time." He commanded.

" Got it Shig!" She assured him, she held one of her blades to my throat as I cautiously walked along and followed him. As we walked through the doors, I was faced with the rest inside.

" You bringing that kid back again? What makes you so determined to have this guy in our league anyway?" Another one of them asked, he blew his black hair out of his face as he looked back to me with a bored expression.

" I'm just particularly interested in his quirk, after all it is a pretty damn powerful one." He responded, the other edgy dude shrugged.

" Don't you think it'll be a little risky to force two kids into our little 'group'? The school would find out eventually." The guy retorted, I looked up at him with curiously.

' Two kids?'

My brows furrowed as I started to panic.

" What the hell do you mean two kids?" I asked with a raised voice.

" Now, Now, no need to get feisty, Blue. Toga, keep him under control." He warned her, she kept the blade near my neck again.

" We just thought we could have another kid to join our party, it isn't such a bad idea, right Blue?"

" To hell with that fucking idea, and for Christ's sake stop calling me that nick-name." I sneered, he sighed loudly.

" There you go again, with your cranky tantrum, lose the attitude Blue, remember, you wouldn't want to find out that someone's missing from your family, do we?" He asked, I snarled and took a step back. He smiled and turned back to the rest of the group; he clasped his hands together.

" Great! Then it's settled then right? We'll be taking the other little one under our wing soon too." He declared, the other sighed.

" If a death wish is something that you want, then sure, go for it Shig." The other muttered.

" Well that concludes our meeting I suppose, but remember Shigaraki, don't be hasty and act with caution when we do the deed, we wouldn't want anything getting out to the public." Kurogiri warned.

" Yeah, yeah, whatever, I've got it under control." He waved his hand as he assured him." And you." He looked back to me, I raised a brow.

" What now?" I snarled again.

" Don't think you're off the hook, you have a part in this too, we've noticed how close you've gotten with our target already."

My eyes widened slightly in shock. But then his words replayed in my head as I thought about someone else I became close with, with her. As I suddenly got her in my mind, my face became a shade of red.

" Awwww looks like someone has a crush!" Toga gushed with a sly grin, I grumbled under my breath.

" Ah, young love..." The guy sighed with a grin before he continued." Its disgusting..."