ACT 37: Memories of You...

Author's note: play the song above only when I tell you to pls, it'll make this chapter more immersive :)

Bakugou's P.O.V:

As Kirishima and I walked out of the buildings left in rubble from the collapse zone to find the others, we spotted more villains up ahead.

" Fuck's sake, when do these little shits quit?" I hissed. Within an instant, Kirishima hardened his arms and hands and rammed his arms together with a sharpening noise.

" Right? They just keep coming! It's no biggie though, we can handle it." He grinned confidently.

A girl with extending hair whipped her hair towards me to grab a hold of me. I yanked her hair towards me and used it to fling her entire body behind me with ease as I used both of my hands to pull her hair to the ground. A guy with knives threw a few of his shitty weapons to Kirishima, which was easily blocked, obviously. And the guy was sent through a building as Kirishima roundhouse kicked him into the broken down structure.

" Definitely not a challenge." Kirishima said as he wiped off some dust off his arms.

" Tch, shit's too easy." I snickered.

" GUYYYYS! GUYS! PLEASE! HELP US!!!"

I jumped suddenly, then me and Kirishima whipped our heads to the voice. It was a student.

" Mineta? What's the matter?" Kirishima called over.

" What the hell?" I mumbled... I didn't know why in the moment but, I got an... unsettling feeling in my chest.

" IT'S AIZAWA-SENSEI!!" Mineta cried out, I sucked in my breath. I felt my heart quicken.

" THEY'RE GONNA KILL HIM!"

————

Author's Note: Play the song from above, now.

Your Dad's P.O.V:

' No...'

I heard my arm crack with ease like if it was a twig. The large, bird-like monster behind me snapped my forearm in two. My pupils dialated. My adrenaline was through the roof as I gasped through the blood that was trickling out of my mouth and nose.

" FUCK!" I screamed. My voice wavered as I clenched my other hand into a fist.

" C'mon tough guy... where's your pride now?" The blue-haired asshole grinned, mechanically laughing like a fucking freak.

" LET ME AND MY STUDENTS GO YOU LOAD OF FUCKING SHIT!" I bellowed furiously with a desperate, and helpless tone.

The monster squeezed my hanging arm even tighter, his hand shook as he gripped it. I cried out again with all my might. My voice started to crack, my throat became sore with my screaming. I felt the tears running down my bloody face. Blood seeped down from my forehead and blocked my vision.

' ( Y/n)...' My eyes widened suddenly... my little girl... my pebble. I was about to fucking die... and leave her just like how my sweetheart left us all those years ago.

I was gonna... die... I can't... I don't want to die...

" ( Y/n)..." I shakily breathed out with a hiccup. I never felt so sad... so angry... I was fuming. I screamed again as I struggled.

' I CANT LEAVE HER.'

I was distraught with my fear- to let her go, my little pebble.

" ( Y/n)..." I coughed out blood as I spoke. I reached out a hand to crawl away. But... he stepped on my hand, and crushed it, as he pressed down his foot firmly on my hand. My pain was immersible, it seeped in, in a wave of strain. My arm throbbed as I felt it sting more and more.