(4)

Thank you, Annika!

ANNIKA

Loving him wasn't my mistake and I don't regret it till date. Marrying him was totally my decision but without him was really a difficult phase for me as of now. Not knowing the future of relationship whether it would last or not, it's no less than a horror movie.

Life is full of surprises and unplanned events, you can neither predict future nor do anything with that. Just accept whatever comes in your way and move on. This is the same thing happened in these couple of weeks. When Tej papa confronted him for asking my help in guiding Prinku, he simple shrugged telling" If she is the best, I don't mind her treating."

From that day he started changing, not changing may be being generous towards his family! But cherry on the cake Prinku started living with us as Ishaan Bhai had to leave for some emergency in his work place at London. Though he was reluctant in leaving Prinku alone, Shivaay and I convinced and promised him to take perfect care of Prinku.

I don't know what had got into him suddenly that he stopped coming home drunk, not fully but to an extent and started spending time with Prinku. Besides, he also made up to Om and Ru, that was something I craved to see.

And now coming here, he started talking with me in a professional way. He would ask about Prinku and baby's health. I would give him the reports telling him to see and he giving it back to me telling he doesn't understand. At last, he came to me 'Can you explain the situation? I can't understand head or tail' I literally felt like teaching an MBBS student at start. He started asking weird doubts which I never got in my whole career.

Not to lie Prinku's condition was still critical and baby is healthy but can't predict what can happen during the delivery period. I have reduced her cruciality but still there lies some complication giving a final touch.

Sir didn't believe when I said but when he confirmed it from his consultancy doctor Mrs. Mira Shaan, he comes to believe me. Mira was my batch mate as well as my class mate. We have been friends for a while but not soo close. Well, maybe, she told I have helped Prinku to an extent that some of the complications are gone.

From out of blue, he came into my room on one of my star days. I was simply coming out of my washroom dressed in my bathrobe. Startled at his arrival I shouted " Shitt! No!! " .

He was more embarrassed and fumbled " No..no I didnt mean to " he left the room hastly and stood outside. Slipping into my night outfits, I went out the door to meet him.

" Umm. What is it? " I cleared my throat asking and tucked my few brown hair strands behind my ear. Did I tell? I recently coloured my hair because of notorious Neethu!

He was gawking at me I think, clearing his throat "Actually, I came here to. um. you have. I mean. I. Prinku" He literally stammering as a new born baby.

He never stammered at the first place, second, I didn't understand what he was intending to tell. But I was sure it was about Prinku. I couldn't stand his stammering now. For God's sake I have a surgery early in the morning, I need at least five hours of sleep to perform surgery without any crankiness. I guess this man would not allow now.

'" Do you want water?" I asked sensing his dry throat. He was acting like a five-year-old kid being caught for his mischief. He gazed at me like an alien and nodded looking down.

Gulping the whole glass of water down he again started." Actually, I wanted to. that is "now this was getting on nerves. Arey! What does he even want to say? He is behaving like a crack now.