▪︎ Hitler ▪︎

ANIKA

My mouth was open in shock listening to this hard-core jealous man, trust this man he can get jealous of anything and everything. I thought he never cared about me those days, but no this man is someone else.

Waking up from his chest confusedly
"What do you mean?". He smirked looking at me that ever green smirk oh man!! Placing my head on his chest again

"I was there when he proposed you. I didnt know what got into me that I attacked on him in the parking, I wasn't sure if he would reach the hospital but next day I got to know." He completed pecking my forehead.

"Why would you do that?"

"Even I didnt know why I did it! But trust me the amount anger and rage I had was not even there one a guy proposed to Diya. My heart was asking me why did I do that, I did not have answers at least I gave a reason that you are my Nikki, my special one who is my besets friend and I was just protecting my best friend. " He told looking at me and I rubbed away the lone tear away from his eyes.

"I thought you never cared about me. When you declined to recognize me i thought you forgot everything about us!" I told remembering the moment I came Infront of him on the first day of my school.

Excited and Nervous how will he react seeing me was the thought I had when I was standing Infront of him, expecting that he would run to me and hug like our childhood day. But he didnt do anything just looked at me and made his way out not even bothering to regard my presence.

"You thought I didnt care about you? Oh, madam my eyes were always around you making sure you are fine and comfortable. The first day I saw you in our school was the best day, I so wanted to come and hug you tight but you know the reason.

But then that doesn't mean I didnt care for you okay! I had spies in your class to make sure you are fine. The guy who bullied you in your class the first week called you Sister the next week. Whom do you think made him call that? I knew each movement." he told with twinkling eyes and I was adoring him.

"The moment I came to know you fainted in the football ground, I rushed to you and carried you to the dispensary. I was there only till you woke up but then I hid behind the wall sensing you waking up because I didnt want you to know I care for you.

If you come to know I was sure you will be behind me and I had to listen to my fellow boys' taunt stating that the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi cares for a normal girl. They would literally tarnish my image which I thought was important in school life. The time I came to know that doesn't even matter in One's life the school days were over" He told with his eyes shining and at the end with pout. I chuckled looking at his pout.

"So, when you realized everything was over and You left to London to study further and never bothered about me?" I asked curiously.

"Who said that? I know each and everything about you!" he stated proudly.

"Ache? so answer this question. with what percentage did I pass my 10th?" I asked as if I am genius. He laughed hearing my question

"Mad women! With eighty percent and you created ruckus stating that you want to go for Science stream. " he stated and i looked at him in shock.

"twelfth?" I whispered in the hope he wouldn't know.

"ninety-five percent" he told looking at me and I was looking at him with some sort of feelings building up.

"Now dont ask about your college ok! you applied for 2 universities Stans in Amsterdam and St. Laurens Australia, you got placed in both but you choose St. Laurens." he completed with smirk and I was in shock. This man knows way too much.