▪︎You are My Wife▪︎

ANIKA

"What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted jerking up looking at the person. Well, it's Shivaay of course. I didn't expect him here.

As said, I want to just hide in his arms but I can't back of. He will be a little hurt today but will be happy later.

"Ahh! will you make me deaf Mr. Oberoi." he asked as he balanced his head on his palms.

"How the hell did you come up, and how could you just come up just like that?" I asked getting up from the bed.

"Climbing up to your balcony" he told as he played back on his bed. What the hell! Really? is he mad or what how can he just do that, what if he was fallen down? shit

"Are you mad Shivaay? What if you fall down? God you have gone mad for sure! How could you just do that? can't you stay careful for some time. You keep doing stunts, what if something happens to you! think about Maa, papa and Omru what will they do?" I was super pissed with his idiotic behavior.

"and you?" he asked looking at me intensively and with hurt playing his eyes. I know he is hurt and vulnerable but I can't give up. I blinked my eyes continuously to eat my tears up turning back

"what about me? I will marry tomorrow and move on" I told as I wiped away the lone tear.

"Lie!" He snapped back at me. "When you weren't able to move on in years ten years how did you expect me to believe that you will move on two days? Really Anika?" he asked getting up and I looked shocked, did he by somehow know about my secret.

"Don't look at me like that Anika. I know, I know that you loved me for almost 10 years now. How can you? how can you Anika? You could have just told me once Anika?" He asked he grabbed my hand in his.

"That doesn't matter now Shivaay, I have moved on. So, it's better that even you moved rather than thinking anything else" I told taking my hands from his.

"Is it so easy for you to move on Anika. No, sorry I do not find it easy. I loved someone for five years and It took three years for me to move on and you say you did it in two days from yours ten years love. Wow! great" He told sarcastically as he grabbed my shoulders. God not what do I do now!

"Shivaay, I told I have moved on. And I am tired of everything now, I just want a peaceful life ahead that's it. Please go from here and my life please. By the way why can't I move on you never cared for me whether I was alive or not so it's better that you remain the same Shivaay. Don't interfere in my life anymore that will give me the ultimate peace" I told as I moved out of his grip. My heart was breaking each moment when I uttered those words to him. But I don't have any other go, he is being adamant.

"Really? You will be at peace Anika when I leave you!" he asked as his eyes portrayed the hurt and pain.

"Yes" I told not looking at him. "Look at me and talk Anika" He told cupping my face.

"yes! I will be at peace" I told gritting my teeth and pushing my nails in the fist it formed. It was hurting but it is nothing compared to the pain that Shivaay is undergoing because of me.

He didn't tell anything but left the room and I turned around, but then I started as he back hugged me whispering in my ears

"Remember you are mine, whether you agree or not" when i turned he was on the bed lying flat.

"Shivaay, please leave now!" I shouted at him will he listen No of course.

"Be sensible women, which you aren't of course. How will go now that too in this night and it's too cold "he told dramatically and I chuckled but his it. I can't leave him also what do I do!