▪︎Anika weds Siddharth▪︎

ANIKA

Staring at the ceiling is what I did from the time I woke up; everything seems so empty inside me. What actually happened? I was leaving to London and I heard Shivaay screaming NIKKI after that I don't remember anything. Now I am lying on the hospital bed, something is not fine or its missing but what is it?

The moment I woke up, I searched for Shivaay but he wasn't there. This was expected but I really don't know why i felt as if he was near me and watching me. At the same time the smell he carries now is on me or near me, am I so stranger to him that he just left me and never turned back.

When I woke up, I saw my whole family looking at me with twinkling and teary face except him. Everybody were giving their own share of speech but I didn't hear a word of them, I was so lost in Shivaay.

"Mum. Mumma where is Shivaay?" I asked in a dry throat looking at my mom who was being there. None was there in the suit.

"He. He isn't here! He left" she told looking at the other side. Why isn't she looking at me.

"OH" I just sighed and I closed my eyes. He never bothered to come and meet me once, was I so being a hurdle that he left me so easily. But what really happened after he scream NIKKI

But what about the feeling which I have, that he is somewhere near me. It's just not a random feeling which passes but it's so strong that i can't think anything other than that. My head starts aching when I try to remember anything regarding the accident. Everything is blank and black. Something is not right!

"Ani" Nithu was standing infront of me holding my shoulder and that's when I came out.

"Nithu" I whispered looking at her. It's so nice to have her when everything is messed up. I need somebody who can just assure me that everything is alright.

"How are you feeling now ani? Paining?" She asked looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Better Nithu, normally I don't feel any pain. Just that when I think about what happened at the time of accident it aches and everything becomes blank!" I told looking down but she seems to be shocked why? Did something happen!

"You don't remember anything at the time of accident?" She asked in a shocking voice.

"Yes, I only remember Shivaay screaming Nikki. That's all" I was looking at her surprised what happened to this girl? Why is she behaving like this?

"But Mr. Oberoi." she spoke and I cut her in between

"please Nithu not about him, I am tired. He is happy in his life; I don't want to complicate things. It's his life and I am no one to interfere. His happiness matters and he is happy, it's enough for me. And I never knew I was being a very big hurdle in his life that he chose to let me alone and die" I told as my tears started streaming in my cheeks. I am done now! I can't take this anymore.

"What, who told you this? That he let you to die?" She shouted jerking me up.

"Who will tell me? He isn't even here and never bothered to know If I am fine or not "I turned to the other side but my tears are doing their work.

"Of course, he is here Ani, in fact he is the one who carried you to the hospital. He is here only from the time he admitted you here and he didn't even leave for once" she told shocking me. What he is here? But why didn't he come! What's happening here.

"Nithisha" Bhai raised his voice coming in and I looked at him surprised, he never does that. And Nithu looked a bit scared at him. What's happening

"I need a minute with you Nithisha! Sunny we will just be back!" He told clasping her elbow tightly!

God what's happening! I can't figure it out. Something happened and I never knew and he being here is a shock for me. If he is here why isn't he coming to see me? Is he guilty or something? My head will burst if I don't come to know now. Okay, fine if my own family plans to hide it from I will find it out by my own.