▪︎ Jealous Cat ▪︎

ANIKA

"Niki let's go!" Shivaay told coming from my back scrolling his phone, too engrossed to notice someone's presence.

"Shivaay look across and see if someone is there!" I sarcastically countered. Diya's face literally had shock written over. Shivaay looked up to see an open-mouthed Diya in front.

"Oh hey! Diya? You here?" He asked clearly being surprised.

"Yeah, hey!" She greeted him still in shock.

"You guys are together?" She popped her question after a pause.

"Oh yes! just a day back." Shivaay was cool in this. But next moment he was shouting "ouch". Diya was hitting him badly with her hands and he was defensively blocking her.

"You mad women! Do you want me to die? You will make my wife a widow before I live with her also!" He shouted standing behind me.

"You deserve this! Idiot! "she shouted and again started hitting him.

"Anika moves. you don't even know, what this idiotic man did!" She started trying to hold him.

"Diya. Diya relaxes! What happened? What did this man do?" I asked holding her shoulders.

"This stupid was heartbroken day before yesterday and was crying also, can you believe he was literally in tears telling me about the differences you guys had. I was dying in guilt thinking that, I was a reason somewhere for his heart break and same as yours!" She told as she hit him again sideways.

"but now this great man patched up with his wife but didn't bother to tell me. Wow. Just wow" she pouted in anger.

I glared at Shivaay and he gave a puppy eyes looking at me, royally ignoring it I brought him in front holding his hand. He was looking at me frowning, gesturing him to talk I stepped back.

"Sorry na Diya! Was just caught up with something. "Shivaay told with his cute which can easily melt me but not Diya.

"Oh really? What was that lifesaving thing that you caught up?" She asked crossing her arms.

"And what are you doing here? Now you are free? Nothing caught you up?" She sarcastically questioned with narrowing eyes.

Now time for revelation, what will he do now? Shivaay looked me with confusion, if he could tell her or not. And I nodded him to reveal,

"Diya We are here for Anika!" He told looking at me and then at Diya.

"Anika? Why? What happened to her? "she asked casually but sensing Shivaay's silence as well as mine.

"Anika? What happened? What's wrong?" She asked coming to me.

"Diya, Anika is diagnosed with Cancer. Blood Cancer!" He told looking down. I can see tears forming but next moment it went it. I know he doesn't want me to look at him and fall weak.

"What??" She whispered turning back at Shivaay.

"Yes, that's why this madam was faking a wedding so that I can move in life "he told with hurt, I know he still couldn't come over it.

I hurt him lot this time. Going ahead I wrapped my arms around his waist and mumbled a "sorry" with my best puppy face, hiding myself in his chest. As a reflex he tightened his hold around my figure.

Pecking my forehead, he just rested his face on my head.

"Diya?" I called her sensing her not reacting. But then I was startled as she hugged me pushing Shivaay aside.

I could see Shivaay frowning at her act, and he was fuming to see her hugging me. Jealous cat!

"Dont worry Anika you will be perfectly alright; nothing will happen to you. This man standing beside and frowning that I hugged his wife will not let anything happen to you! I assure you. "she told as her tears spilled on my shoulders, why is she crying now.