▪︎Accident▪︎

SHIVAAY

What do I do know? The whole thing is messed up, the 1st thing is I can't leave Nikki. The second Diya is my love but still I am not able to get why the hell I am not able to go towards her. The one who I was waiting for years is in front but I can't go.

I wanted some space for myself to thing, this is suffocating me. Few days my life was in my control but now nothing is there in my hands and all messed up again. Something is breaking inside when I think of leaving Nikki but I am not able to understand what the hell is it!

Blaming Diya or holding her responsible for all the happening is not right, her situation wasn't in her control. I understand it but she could have at least told me about it. I was doing second by second thinking about her. If she can leave Rithik even if it is for Sacrifice for a mistake why am I not able to leave Anika even as a sacrifice.

After leaving Anika's cabin I left towards the flat where I planned my whole life with Diya. But I am not feeling the same entering it, I just want to cry hard and that's what I did. I really couldn't handle anything, Diya just moved on but never told me and I was dying without her.

Nikki. what do I tell about her! She is the gem whom I got but never deserved, even after knowing I won't be able to reciprocate the same, she never demanded or questioned me. But I know she used to take care of me and see my needs.

She understands me like no one else and gave me space never interfered in anything. She has become a matured Nikki in whom finding the bubbly Nikki is difficult.

Alcohol was my companion and now it's time has come again. I gulped the whole bottle of whiskey, soon my sense was lost. I didn't know how I reached my bed. Maybe I have an idea, who else its Nikki of course.

Morning I woke up to see her sleeping in couch, again she started. I felt bad and guilty for her, I can't even face her now. What will I ever tell her, I can't even see her having a confusion of staying or leaving? This killing me!

Reaching my office, I was still in my thoughts, confusion was clouding my mind and I can't even rid of it. Suddenly something popped in my mind, I have been avoiding her since yesterday. She would have felt bad and I the jerk again was in my sorrow. I should have at least spoke to her. Maybe a simple one.

In an hour I was standing in front of her hospital. Going through the corridors I bumped on Nithisha, why the hell do I always go Infront of her.
I didn't want to have a conversation with her so I left mumbling a sorry! to her.

"Got your Girlfriend back?" She asked sarcastically and I froze in my place.

"Excuse me" I told turning around.

"I asked got your girlfriend? Or you came her to Ask Anika to move out of your life?" She taunted me.

"Listen I don't have to give an explanation to you or anyone other than Anika. So, stay in your limits" I told moving front but will she leave, no" Of course, only to Anika. How much ever I tell to leave a jerk like you, she never listens and is back of you!

Now as you have your girlfriend, she has to leave and that's what you want! If I am not wrong" she mocked me. God this girl will die one day in my hands only. How the hell did Arnav fall in love with this idiot.

"Why the hell do you think I would leave Anika now?" I questioned her in rage building up.

"It's not me who thinks Mr. Oberoi, anyone who sees it thinks the same" she told looking at me in anger. Maybe she is right, whoever knows about my love will think the same.

Anika. What will she think and I have been avoiding her from yesterday? Shit! What did I do?

I ran from there leaving a surprised Nithisha back. Clearing Anika's thoughts is the most important one now for me.