▪︎Divorce▪︎

SHIVAAY

Some one was taking my life away from me and I really don't seem to have do anything other than just watch. My breathing became abnormal, heart aching badly. At that moment I felt it's better to die than living my life without her.

Something is really breaking inside me while I was running out of my cabin to reach my car with Khanna and a confused om following. It's not regular that people there see me running as if my life is going away, there was shock in their eyes which I read easily.

Suddenly Om pulled me back clasping my elbow. I didn't know I was running in the road to get my car and a truck nearing me

"Have you lost it Shivaay? What's wrong with you that you are running as if you lost your life?" He shouted looking at me.

"Yes, Om I'm going to lose my life. Ani. Anika met with an accident. I need to go Om, she needs me. I can't stay here" I was blabbering without knowing what I was talking. Om panicked hearing it

"what bhabhi met with an accident? How?" He asked me panicky clearly stuck on his face

"I don't know she was in call with me she suddenly screams and the call disconnected, when I tried again someone took and informed her car met with an accident "I told breathing heavily and I'm not able to breath.

"Shivaay. Shivaay relax. Nothing will happen to Bhabhi. Which hospital?" He asked me as if he was strong.

"Life Line" I told running again and he was running behind me.

I showed Om death 3 times while driving the car rashly. This wrong but Anika, I won't see if it's wrong or right.
When we reached there, I found Rudra standing there with tears in his eyes, how did he come to know? Om messaged him may be.

Nothing was running in my mind except my Nikki what will I do if something happens to her. No..no nothing will happen to her.

"Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi "I told panting in front of the reception.

"Sorry sir there is no one named Anika admitted" she told confusing us and increasing my anger, I would have lashed but Om held me.

"The one who met with an accident grew minutes ago" Rudy asked her sensing me going out of control.

"Oh she! I.C.U 2nd floor 1 right" she told looking at me scared. In no time I was running like a manic finding the I.C.U.

God nothing should happen to Anika, she deserves the best and I'm selfish I want her at any cost. If something happens to her, I will die. I don't know from where these thoughts are coming up but these are true. I really can't survive without her.

Gazing up at the I.C.U room's door I felt my breath going shallow. Seriously it's the worst feeling in my whole life, I can't even think of anything else. Only her memories are going in loop on my mind.

"You are?" Doctor asked looking at me

"Her husband, Shivaay Singh Oberoi" I told looking at him with hope but I can see only blankness I his eyes.

"What happened to her? Is my wife ok? I know she is fine? Is she calling me? Can I go meet her" I told as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Sorry Mr. Oberoi she is no more" and I froze when the doctor left those words, I slipped down sitting on the floor. I can't hear anything everything was blank, no sound everything was dizzy. Something left me which I was holding on to tightly and I can feel it.

Om Ru where shaking me heavily but I couldn't come out, I can feel them crying hard. She could have at least been there for them if not for me. Why did she leave me!! Why!!! Even after knowing I can't live without her. Why!!! Why always me. First Diya left me and now she left me, how can she? She waited for 10 years can't she wait for few days, why did she hurry up suddenly. How will I live now, but why is my heart beating now also?