▪︎I believe her, she will take care▪︎

ANIKA

"Any help? "He asked standing near me. I felt so much of warmth in his voice which I missed for years. I could feel my uneven breathing and thumping heart.

As slowly as possible I replied him "No..no it's fine I will take care".

He nodded his head positively but stood there looking at me. While I turned around and resumed my work, but you know when your love stands near and stare at you ,you will never have the idea to work. Same applies here I couldn't concentrate as he was staring or may be gawking at me.

First time in 3 years he is standing near me for a very long time. Either he moves around leaving me or never comes beside me. Now this is above my head,

"you want anything? "I snapped at him. Maybe he was in his own world that he startled with my question

"No, I was just... um you don't need to take stress, workers are there. Sit and relax for some time. "I was literally gawking at him. He is behaving like he is caring for me. Oh god please tell me what happened to him!

Before I could even answer his question, Rudra gave his mind-blowing entry

"yes Bhaiya! Ask bhabhi to take rest for some time. She is running around the whole house from morning not having breakfast also" Now why did he tell this, was it necessary. Anyways he wouldn't care. Maybe I am wrong this time

"you didn't have breakfast? "he asked looking at me shocked. I don't know if Ruddy was shocked but I was shocked. This was going out of hands now.

"Yeah! Actually, I had some work so." he interrupted in between.

"Ruddy get some food and come. Go run "obeying his big brother he went running and I was still looking at him in shock.

I politely denied "no, it's fine I will eat later "but he and his stubbornness "I didn't ask anything "pulling me towards the couch he settled beside me. What on earth is going on now.

Rudra came running with a plate of food. God! These Oberios. Shivaay took the plate in his hands, and before he tells something I interrupted "it's fine, I will eat later."

Now I think there is something really wrong, he stuffed a morsel in my mouth glaring at me. To shocked to react further, I saw Rudy looking at me with big wide eyes as if he saw something which he cannot believe.

Then he placed the plate in my hands and told in a very daring tone "Dare you get up not finishing this, you will see me. Rudy take care and have a check on her " . First half he told looking at my eyes intensely and the other he told Rudy sternly as if he will eat him raw.

Rudy sat next to me while I was gawking at his retreating figure. I came out with his question "Bhabhi, what has happened to Bhaiya suddenly? He is behaving out of character these days. He talks to us like before. He agrees with whatever you tell and on top of that he is cares for you! I think there is something fishy. "I was so engrossed in my food that I don't even know what to answer. To tell the truth I was damn hungry but this work.

"same here Ruddy, even I don't know what got into your brother suddenly "we shrugged our shoulders.

Soon everything was arranged and all set for the day. Shivaay left all the responsibilities in my hands and went to Oberoi Industries stating "I believe her, she will take care" Tej papa, Omron as well as me were in deep shock to see his change in behaviour. Never mind until he behaves pretty good with his family, I am perfectly okay.

The day arrived Prinku's Baby shower who knew this day would bring something more for us. Especially to Shivaay and me, I was running here and there for the end preparations. Shivaay and Tej papa were welcoming the guests and Omru where looking after the guests.

Love on Hold||✔️ (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara