▪︎Don't snatch her▪︎

SHIVAAY

"Shivaay, relax! Now I know what ever I tell will be hard on you but it's her condition. Her cancer stage is 3, it's already late. And about the treatment there are two options - Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy, both are effective for her treatment." Lyza told looking at me with a very serious expression in her face. Her facial expression made it clear that the situation is a bit worst.

"Then?" I gulped the lump formed middle if my throat. My heartbeats were beating loudly in fear.

"I personally suggest Chemotherapy considering her Cancer stage. This would be the best for her." Lyza stated her point.

"How does it work?" Arnav who was sitting beside me asked, I didn't even know he was sitting beside me, my eyes suddenly bulged in shock how did he come to now!

"Well, you are?" Lyza questioned him curiously.

"her brother "he told looking at me and his eyes told he knew everything.

"Chemotherapy is actually periodic medication administration of anti-cancer drugs through laser treatment. This may go for months but it directly targets the cancer cells. In this period, she may experience severe breathing problems, blood vomiting and shivering this is due to the radiation but eventually she will come back fine soon" Lyza patiently explained us the process.

"And Immunotherapy?" I whispered looking at her with hope. She suffering is causing me numerous knives stabbing in my heart. I dont know how will I see her going through all this.

"Immunotherapy is it works directly with the body's immune system to slow down or rarely stop the growth of Cancer cells. Indirectly it means to prepare your immune system to destroy or attack cancer cells." She told holding her palms together on the table.

"I personally suggest Chemotherapy because it directly attacks the cancer skills but in Immunotherapy, we need to prepare the immune system and then attack the growth of the same.

Considering her stage which 3rd we need to make it faster, so I think Chemotherapy is best for her. The choice is your of course." She sighed as she gave the choice to us.

Arnav is there I think he should decide. "Arnav decide it for your sister" I told and turned the other side.

"Here after whatever decision regarding my sister's life it will be done by her husband "he was telling each and everything looking at me.

I snapped my head at him "you will take the decision Shivaay, you are the best for her and you will decide the best for her" he stated as tears brimmed his eyes.

"Shivaay? What do you think? We need to start her treatment!" Lyza asked impatiently.

"Go with Chemotherapy "I cleared my throat as i said those and made my way out.

Tears weren't stopping from my eyes, what will I do? Can I see her suffering this much! It's all because of me. Neither I was stuck up in my life nor I would let her suffer. Something is breaking inside me by thought of her going through this much.

Will my Niki handle this much? Can she survive? Thoughts were going inside my mind; my tears were still flowing. How will support her when I myself is broken hearing everything.

"Shivaay? "I turned hearing my name and I could see whole family standing there. Mom, dad, Om, Ru, Mr. Trivedi, Nishitha ma, Arnav and Nithisha and looking at me with some kind of emotion.

"Stop it Arnav! I dont have the strength to fight with you, I just want to be with Anika. Dont snatch that right also please. "I pleaded him as my eyes teared up again.