7

Finishing any college exam felt like a double-edged sword for me; I felt either happy that the test is over because it was way too difficult for my brain capacity, or anxious because I found it easy, which usually means that I got a low score.

I met up with Ally outside our test room, and, to my surprise, she wasn't sulky after an exam, which was unusual.

"Are you okay?" I asked Ally, who nodded her head.

"Yes! Thanks to you," she replied, confusing me.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Well, first, your techniques helped me out with the exam, and, second, we're going to The Vamps' gig tonight!" Ally squealed, then I widened my eyes.

"Tonight?" I asked, then she nodded her head.

"Yeah! Tristan texted me and said that Brad invited you, and you accepted his invitation, so he's inviting me," Ally said, then I recalled my last conversation with Brad.

"I didn't know that their next gig is tonight," I said nervously, then Ally frowned.

"Hey, it's okay. I can just tell them that you didn't know that the show is today, and that you're not prepared for this," Ally said, then it's my turn to frown.

"It's not that I'm not prepared...trust me, I really want to go, but it's just, well, I've never been to a concert before," I said, then Ally smiled.

"You should really thank the gods for having me as your roommate," Ally said, then I laughed. She grabbed my arm and took me back to our dorm, where she forced me to take a shower.

When I got out, a combination of outfits were waiting on my bed. I looked at Ally, who looked proud of herself.

"I thought that you needed a small change of style for this event, so I brought out the clothes that I didn't know you own, matched them with some of mine, and laid them all out on your bed," Ally said, then I looked at all the clothes. I would usually wear a random t-shirt and black skinny jeans, but, I admit, the combination of clothes on my bed, although totally different from my style, were creatively stylish.

"Choose one of them and I'll do minimal make-up on you when I finish with my shower, okay?" Ally said, then I nodded my head. I chose the sleeveless shirt with ripped denim shorts, put it on, and accessorized the look. Afterwards, Ally came out of the bathroom with clean clothes on.

She looked at me with a small smile on her face, and it grew bigger as she's taking in what I was wearing.

"My baby's all grown up," Ally said, then I laughed.

"No, she isn't. Her stylist made her pretty," I replied and pointed at Ally, who flicked her hair in pride.

"Well, her stylist is definitely digging this necklace! It's simple, but it adds a lot to your outfit," Ally complimented, then I smiled.

"Thanks, Ally. You look amazing, too, as usual," I said, and she did a small curtsy bow.

"Anyway, we're gonna be late. We're going to meet with their manager first, then they're going to take us to a VIP area, then we meet all the boys after," Ally instructed, then I nodded my head.

Ally brought out her make-up kit, then I got a Hannah Montana: The Movie moment, when Miley and Lilly fixed her up before a concert. I chose the color, then Ally put them on me. When she's done, she turned me around, and I was overwhelmed by her skills.

"Ally, this is...wow," I said as I looked in the mirror. Ally bent down so that our faces were next to each other.

"Do you like it?" Ally asked, then I looked at her.