III

Doyoung was at base, dealing with the man who'd broken inside his boss's house, when his phone rang. He gestured his men, surrounding the basement awaiting his order, to take the body away.

Though he preferred working on his 'projects' alone, he called his men from time to time to witness just where, getting on NCT's bad side could get them and today was one of those days where'd he'd very much went all in because this man right here had managed to piss not just NCT but their mafia boss, what a foolish move on his part, when Doyoung had made sure to leave countless examples in the past, as to what exactly would happen if they did that.

They'd have the Enforcer after them, of course. Which never ended well in their favour.

He had also been especially advised not to go easy on the man, not that he was planning on it anyway. His men had to literally scrap his remains and deliver it to a special someone as Doyoung had ordered them to. Once they'd removed the body, they bowed to him, making sure to avoid his gaze as they scrambled away.

What a nice feeling, killing two birds with one stone.

Doyoung took off his gloves and threw the blood stained material in the bin before answering the call right away when he saw Taeyong's name flash on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Doyoung, it's time."

To some the above statement might've caused confusion and they might've asked a lot of questions but not Doyoung. Instead he grinned - he rarely ever did that - if one of his man saw him at that moment they might've thought he'd won the lottery and in a way he had. Because he knew just what Taeyong was telling him to do, he had been waiting for a very long time to hear those words.

"Consider it done, my friend."

Jisoo was a very calm and collected person, she rarely lost her cool whether it be operating on patients in life threatening situations or being beaten by her father until she was black and blue

Jisoo was a very calm and collected person, she rarely lost her cool whether it be operating on patients in life threatening situations or being beaten by her father until she was black and blue. She could always get herself under control but today was not one of those days. As the unfimiliar man pressed the gun to Jisoo's neck all Jisoo could do was stare at him dumbly. He could surely feels her body trembling in fear. She was sure she was going to die, it's funny how we always think that we want to die but when the time really comes even a minor reason as not having eaten the cupcakes she'd hidden away in the fridge, made her want to say.

Not today, please.

The man tilted his head peering into her eyes, he might've thought Jisoo was dumb because of the dazed look on her face. He used the barrel of the gun to part Jisoo's long hair that were framing her face. He lifted her chin up with the gun and his eyes ran along Jisoo's features before he raised an eyebrow in surprise. What did he want? But Jisoo couldn't ask him that, her tongue had became so dry she doubted she could manage making any noise.

The man took the gun away from her face, bringing Jisoo momentary relief but she was mistaken as he cocked the gun, making sure it was loaded. Jisoo gulped and looked at his eyes. Those dark brown orbs were empty of any emotion, as he raised the gun to her head.