V

Doyoung always enjoyed the hush that seemed to fall on the people whenever he stepped into a room. How the people looked away, cautious of not meeting his gaze or offending him in any other way.

This feeling of absolute control never failed to please him.

"Mr. Kim! It's been a while!" Park - a man in his late thirties - announced as he bowed to him and Doyoung acknowledge it with a slight nod. "Your room has been prepared for you like usual. I'll make sure you're comfortable and attended."

Doyoung made no further response as he strode in the direction of his said room and Park who was used to Doyoung's quiet self through his many visits to his club had learned not to disturb him for longer than necessary thus after one final bow to his retreating figure Park went away to prepare his drinks himself. He knew Doyoung expected the very best and none of his workers could be able to step up to his expectations.

The perfectionist Mr. Kim was a man hard to please.

The door was held open for him even before he made it to the room and he silently stepped inside, the man he was here to meet, already seated on the table.

"Doyoung-ssi!" The man jumped up to his feet and put out his hand for a shake, a smile that showed all his fake glowing white teeth taking over his features but it soon faltered when he noticed Doyoung's unresponsive self.

Doyoung ignored his greeting as he sat down and stared up at him with an unimpressed look. Doyoung knew he wasn't the most pleasant man alive but today, he was extremely moody.

He had yet to make up with Taeyong and he was in no rush as he was still quiet angry at the whole ordeal that had taken place yesterday and the thing that was making him so frustrated at being called here today was that he had been on his way to a much awaited meeting.

He was going to catch her.

But he had been called by this man, insisting he possessed some information which would prove to be quite useful to the Lee Family. As expected Doyoung had showed up, his family was his first priority.

"Talk," Doyoung spoke in a low but authoritative tone and the man cleared his throat before sitting down.

"You're not a man of many words, Doyoung-ssi."

"And not that high on patience either."

"I suppose I should keep it short then." He shifted uncomfortably under Doyoung's unwavering gaze and continued. "Ever since I heard about that dreadful news from my men that concerns the Lee Family. I knew I had to contact you as we lowly gangs have no other way to contact your Boss."

"What news?" Doyoung questioned, he wanted to get straight to point.

"It had something to do with your mafia lord but I can't remember exactly, can't seem to jog up my memory." The man spoke slyly like the rat he was.

Doyoung sighed rolling his eyes, he must have been new for he didn't know what dangerous game he was playing. Under normal circumstances Doyoung might have personally helped him jog up his memory but he didn't felt like humoring him today so, with a shake of his hand his men started piling the bundles after bundles of money upon the table.

The look that overcame the man was almost comical. Greedy fool.

"Remember it now?"

"Oh, yes! Yes! I remember!" The man spoke gleefully eyes going wide staring at the paper bills upon the table. "My men heard the talk going around about a local gang trying to assassinate a mafia lord. At first I thought it was all a rumor but still I decided to look into it."