Chapter 1 - HOME

BTS APARTMENT

Beside the cafe the members also leave together in upper class apartment nearby their cafe. The place was only walking distant to their cafe. 

all 5 of thems was friend since their childhood due to their parents was acquintance and best friends. So they seldom bring their kids for meet up and soon their kids becoming close friends too. Even their siblings also really close but since their age was difference so they are not close like them.

EARLY MORNING

JIN POV.

Like any other days Jin always need to wake up early to fetch all the ingredients at the market with Yoongi and Hoseok before their cafe open.

While Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung will leave first to the cafe for the preparation before opening hours. 

"My God what time is it?"  Today turn out a bit chaos.

"this is 1st time I am late.  They all gonna kill me."  Jin run to the bathroom to get ready immediately. When he run down he found Yoongi and Hobie already wait for him in the living room. 

Yoongi looks curious "Jin , You usually never late. Are you not well? You look tired."

 "I am fine. Just read all the critics until very late last night. Some acquintance inform me that we will have visitor. A Top notch food critic will come to our cafe." 

Yoongi and Hobie look confuse since they known almost all the food critics very well so who will come to their cafe beside them.

Jin mention one name that make Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Oh my.. that day is come to us after all." his smirking. 

The person that Jin inform was someone that they have heard the reputation really well.

Jin and Yoongi kept thinking by themselves in the car about what should be prepare when this important people came since they need to give very good impresion. 

Hoseok just keep driving until their destination and leave all the thinking to them. 

They both in their own world until they reach the market and rush to buy everything so they can go back to their home.

At soon as they reach home and Hobie called the others to meet them in the living room apparently they not yet leave to the cafe. Hobie fill in the news to them quickly since they all need to leave to the cafe. 

"Come on guys.. I think we can pass this. Don't worry we gonna be awesome as usual. We have pass lots of critics in the past sure thing we gonna survive from this one too."

"But Jin Hyung, We all known the reputation that his uphold if slightly bad critics it will impact to us in the future since we heard that he is very sensitive." Jimin really worried. 

"We will be fine Jimin-ah. Have done this many times and we survive right?!" Yoongi and Hobie nodding in agreement.

"Lets head up to the cafe. I think soon our ingredients will be deliver there and we have to unpack it imm before open."

"I won't let anything happen to their cafe." Jin will reassure that while his mind keep thinking how to face this. 

This cafe is very important to all of them since it was set up by them piece by piece without their parents help which make them really proud of themselves. 

All of them just quietly prepare themselves to leave and go open their cafe. They all have lots of things going on in their minds right now.