Chapter 6 - FRIENDS AND LOVER

JIN POV.

"Hyung do you need us to buy a fresh flowers for decoration at our home?" Tae asking.

"No need Tae - just prepare as is."

Jimin looked at Jin and ask "Hyung what kind of drinks that Jungkook loves so I can bring it home for tonight".

"I think he can drink almost any kind of drink. I haven't ask him about that since last time we only drink a cocktail".

"Hyung do you need us to prepare games for tonight?" asked Namjoon.

"Anything that you prepare will be fine Joonie."

Jinie left his beloved friends with a smile seeing them go through lots of stuff just to make sure tonight's dinner go well making his heart feel warm and happy. 

The only thing Jin wants for tonight is a simple friendly dinner with all his beloved bestfriends and lover.

Yoongi and Hobie keep asking him to leave the kitchen and told him to leave everything to them to prepare it. All he need is to get ready and look presentable for his boyfriend.

Joonie, Jimin and V also ask him to leave all the preparation and make sure their home looks great before Jungkook arrive.

Jin left with nothing to do so he walk to his bedroom to get ready. He walked in and stand in front of his closet suddenly it hit him that he is nervous and confuse about what to wear to look nice for his boyfriend. After long consideration He choose to wear his pink hoody and his skinny black jeans. He wanted tonight to be cozy and fun night.

After finish dress up suddenly someone knock his door and appearantly Jungkook has arrived and they ask him to go find Jin in his bedroom before the dinner is ready. It took Jin by surprise since Jungkook show up with a flowers on his hand and later found out that he also bring the champagne and already pass to the others when he arrives.

"Ooo..Kookie you here." Jin said in awe expression since he looks really handsome with his black hoody and his black ripped jeans. They look like dress in couple.

"Yes.. They ask me to look for you. I hope is okay if I wait here since they just try to get rid of me downstair".

Jin took the flowers "It's fine come in. The flowers are beautiful. Thank you Kookie."

Jin left him to find vase to put the flowers and put it at the bed stand. Jungkook take a look round his bedroom and amaze on how the room is so well organized with lots of cooking books, figurines collection and all the cutes stuff in pink. Jin's room look so elegance and comfy. Jin is busy blushing in pink since he just realized that Jungkook now in his personal space. Nobody ever come to his room beside his brothers.

"Jin looks ackwardly cute and his blushing so beautifully" Jungkook looks at Jin while he think how to break the ice since both of them keep quiet and none of them try to start the conversation.

"May I sit here?" Jungkook asked since they keep standing in silent while pointing to his bed.

"Yes so sorry the place is a bit messy. I haven't got time to clean up."

"But your room looks fine, its clean and very comfortable." said Jungkook.

"Thanks I don't like too many stuff at my personal spaces and I really love comfortness."

Jungkook hold his hand and try to make him calm since he can see it how nervous he is now. He gently pull him to sit next to him on his bed. 

They stare at each other for awhile. Jungkook start to move slowly until their nose almost bump into each other and he gently peck him on the lips. I was a bit dissapointed so before he pull away I make a move by kissing him. Soon the kiss become deeper and intense. While we both in our own world suddenly someone knocking. Both instantly pull away and can feel that their face is burning.

"Hyung dinner is ready. Please come down before get cold." said Tae to them.

"Ok Tae. Thanks."

"I hope we can continue this later Jinie."  Jungkook kiss him again before pulling him up gently to leave the room.

They go down holding hands and took their seat next to each other.

"What took you guys so long to join us. You guys are not to busy in there right?" said Yoongi teasing them.

"Hyung, I don't think they did anything since I try to eavesdropping I can't hear any sound inside their room." said Tae smirking. 

All of them are smiling while Jin's face looks so red and his eyes are glaring at Tae.

"Come on Hyung... Don't kill me with your eyes like that." Tae whining and look his lover ask for help. Jiminie smile and hold him to calm him down.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling when he saw his boyfriend upset cause being teased. He tried to calm him down by squeezing his hands. He was very happy to be in their midst. they all love each other and really like to tease their big hyung.