Chapter 13 - SPEND NIGHT

Jungkook POV.

He pulls me up and we walk toward my bedroom. 

Jin doesn't know how long he waited to bring him here to his home and spend night with him. All this time he wish every morning everyday he can see or around his boyfriend. The idea of him become his bride is always cross his mind lately. Especially these few days since he getting restless every night due to his Jinie always appear in his hot and steamy dream. 

Jin open the door to my bedroom when we enter he let go my hand while he turn around and facing me. 

"Baby I need to take shower before go to bed. May I use the bathroom first?"

I nod and watch him waltz to the bathroom to clean up while I am sitting on my bed really can't hide my happiness. I go to my closet and prepare my pajama before Jin's done. While waiting he keep pacing in the room. He anxiously waiting for his baby to finish clean up. The waiting make him nervous, scare yet happy too. I know I am weird but he is the reason why I feel like this. I am the happiest person in the planet.

He walk out of the bathroom in his pajama and looking amazingly beautiful. I culdn't help but freeze and stood there just admire the beauty in front of me and I feel amaze by how lucky I am can be with such be magnificence angel in front of me. 

"Kookie your turn now."

"Kookie why you froze there aren't you gonna clean up?" Jin confuse since he find his boyfriend is not responding to him. 

Jin walk closer to where I stand somehow I keep frozen at my place and keep staring at his beauty. Jin keep waving in front of my face "Baby I think you wanna close your mouth since you are drooling right now. Haloooo earth to Jungkook hallo ...."

I soon realized that he stand in front me I put my hands at his waist gently pulled him closer so I could see his beauty up close.

I caress his face and gently put my lips on top of his plump lips.We kissed and taste at the same time while our tongue clash with each other.

He pushed me away and put his hands on my chest, he played with the buttons on my shirt and unbuttoned one by one, "Kookie, you better hurry up and clean up. I'll be here waiting, okay?"

I nod while I looked how his swollen lips making him more beautiful than ever. Now I walk half naked to the bathroom with his hand guide me there and close the door in front of him. Soon I realize I was in the bathroom alone still mezmerized. Something is itchy I looked down to found my private part is trying to greet me. The effect of our short hot kissed back then is surprising. I need to feel it more something inside me is anxious now.

"First I need to cool down immediately." I turn on the shower and take it as soon as possible. 

When I am done and left the bathroom I found Jinie already fall asleep. His snore softly and his back is facing me. I walk and get in to the cover soon I place my hands at his hips. He turn around and facing me. 

"Baby I thought you already asleep." 

"I was waiting for you." He puts his hands at my chest and shocked since it is bare. 

"I always slept topless since I hate getting hot and sweaty." I caress his face and his neck.

We kissed slowly. Caressing both our lips and tongue. His taste like a wine that we had earlier. All the fruity smell and wine combine together to played trick on my senses. All his body is trembling with pleasure while I softly play with his nipples whose hiding behind his pajama. 

I unbuttoned his clothes while our lips keep tangled at each other. He moaned softly through my ears while my fingers run through his naked skin move slowly to his nipples to start to play with it. He ached his back everytime I pinched his nipples and make circular motion around them. His moaned softly in pleasure. I feel aroused by his exciting voice found. I begin travel to his upper chest until I found something is already can't wait to be seeing by me.

His lower part is restless and it shown behind the fabric. I remove all the boundaries to set it free. All his clothes now laying around the floor. Again he make me speechless with how gorgeous his body is laying around naked in front of me. 

"Jinie oh Jinie you are so beautiful inside out. Your baby so beautiful and huge." while I keep pleasuring his baby whose proudly stand up with my mouth. Jin keep moaning with pleasure and it shows how much his toxicated right now. 

While playing with his member, mine also getting eager to get loose behind my pants since I didn't wear any boxer in it. I feel Jinie's hand touching my waistband and tuck it down my pant to let it loose. He stroke my member gently while his mouth keep moaning sweetly. 

My other hand start preping his hole while I keep pleasuring, stroking and mouthing Jin's baby. Almost all acts that I can possibly do I do to pleasure him. He keep moaning and scream that his gonna cum soon.

"Kookie I am gonna cum soon. I need you inside of me quickly baby. I don't think I can hold it any longer." He grab my hair while he keep moaning since I keep stroking his baby gently while preping his hole.

"Hold it baby.. You not ready. Soon okay let me spoil you more before you let it out. You won't regret it baby. Please suck it in and hold it tight. Omo ... You are so sexy with pink blush all over you now baby." 

Jin grab Jungkook's shoulder and squeeze it hard while he almost lost all his soul to him because of the pleasure that his receive it all over his body right now. Caressing his thigh is making him scream in pleasure more since I left all the kisses trailed at his thigh through his hole. His scream louder and louder "Jungkook I can't handle it please get inside of me soon."

I move on top of him to steady him and widely open his thigh. Slowly I push inside of him and stay until he adjust my size.

"Kookie honey yours so big and long. Give me a minute adjust okay?" Jin said it with his hoarse voice.

I kiss both of his nipples and licked them while waiting his sign to move. I love how he screaming my name again when I make out with his sensitive nipples.

"Baby you can move now."

Slowly in very stable phase I move and get deeper in him. He moaned heavily while bitting own fist not to make it so loud.

"Let is loose baby. You can scream as much as you can. I won't mind."

The phase become faster and faster we both panting almost pass out but we keep going until both of us release with pleasure.

I weakly pass out on top of my Jinie whose now looked very satisfied and exhausted.

"How is it baby? Are you okay."

" I am much more than okay. Its incredible feeling inside of me right now."

"Stayed I will go help you clean up."

I go grab a warm towel to clean him up after I clean up myself quickly.

We both not even bother to put on clothes just keep each other warm and fall asleep after.

=========
Note : so sorry I drag too long since I am not good at writing smut. Hope is ok. Thank you for reading it.