Chapter 10 - IN LOVE

Jungkook POV.

Finally we both awake - I let Jin take the shower first and I come next. We get dress and left the room to eat our late breakfast. Both of us pretty hungry after hot steamy make out session earlier. We keep eating while holding hand at the same time.

After finish our breakfast - we clean up and left the apartment.

"Jinie..I have great time and thank you for inviting me. I love you baby." I gently pull him closer and hug his waist while we are walking into the elevator.

"I love you too Kookie." He give me a peck. It makes my heart beat so fast I feel like almost had a heartattack.

"Baby if you keep doing that I might make out with you right here right now." I whispered and soon his ears turn red. 

"Yaa...why you have to be so pervert everytime we are alone like this." Jin whinning with his ears still red as roses.

"Well honey you need to blame yourself for that."

"Me?! I didn't do anything. It's only a light peck."

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately baby? Your light peck with that irresistable look it burn me inside and make me wanna jump all over you." I admitted to Jin with flushed face who is very hot right now.

Jin slightly giggle and blushing at the same time. He looks so adorable make me hard to control myself now.

"Kookie honey you need to learn to control yourself. Don't jump on me every time we get intimate like this." Jin try to tease him. 

"It is difficult to control it baby.. Especially when seeing you looking like that." while I move slowly to his back and hug him. Getting close to his full scents took away all my sanity. I lay my chin near his neck try to inhale all his fruity smells and memorize it.

"Baby we need to get out now." he lead me out of elevator walk towards my car with our joining hand. We play a bit like kids and laugh at it. Our laugh is echoing all over the parking lots. It's feel so great spend time like this with my boyfriend. Now I felt regret got to leave the apartment especially his bedroom.

As soon we near my car I can't hold it any longer I make him lean his back at my door while I make a move and kiss him. We stood there and keep making out until out of breath. 

Both soon stop since we try to reach out for air. 

"Baby I need to go to work." Jin looks adorable with his swollen lips try to remind his boyfriend about work. 

I open the door for my baby. I a drive with one hand while other is busy holding on to my boyfriend's hand. Sometimes when stop at red light I will slightly pull him closer to l steal some kisses. He always pouting back at me whenever I do that.

"Jungkook aaa... concentrate on the road please not at me." I smiled while seeing him getting annoyed.

"He is so beautiful how can I be so lucky to have him in my boring life. I wish I could meet him earlier then my life will be as beautiful as my days now."

After I parked in front of the cafe and I walk him into the cafe and left after kiss him goodbye.

Soon after dropping off Jin to the Cafe.  He goes  straight to his office with lots of going on inside his mind. He realized that he misses his Jinie so much and it happen only 1min after he dropped him off. He feels so empty inside. 

He call him just to say how much he misses him and in return he heard his baby giggling that he misses him too. He promise to call him soon after he reach his office and he did. They talk for awhile before both got busy with their works.

Without realized Jungkook saw the time. It's almost six o'clock and he being busy with his job he almost forgot to pick up his baby for dinner at his home. He not yet even buy any groceries to cook for his baby yet. He clean up his desk and hurry to go back home after stop by the supermarket to buy all the ingredients. When reach home he clean up his apartment quickly and put all the groceries inside the fridge then soon he run to the bathroom to clean up and quickly get ready to pick up his boyfriend.

While driving he call his baby to inform him that he is on the way. Jin happily said that he already wait for him since he left cafe early after get the permission from the others to go on a date. Which they happily let him go as quicky as possible. Jin also mention that he will stayed at Jungkook's place for tonight and will go the cafe directly from Jungkook's apartment. All the brothers are thrill to hear it and told him not to worried. They will arrange everything like today so Jin doesn't need to worried about anything. 

Jin feels so bless that all his brothers are very supportive of his relationship with Jungkook. He happily waited for his boyfriend to pick him up.