Chapter 17 - EXCITEMENT

"This hotel is so amazingly romantic Kookie. Everything is  so well design with romantic ambience and its totally luxurious." 

Jungkook didn't say anything just keep seeing around totally agreed with his boyfriend statement. They enjoying all the view inside the hotels and outside. Both of them stop for awhile to enjoy the scenery from above with the view of seashore which is absolutely breathtaking. 

Jin was so fascinated by the beauty of the sea in front of them while He is in the arms of his lover. He hardly can say a word just feel so bless and grateful. 

"Baby are you okay?"

"I am fine honey. Thank you for bring me here. It's a wonderful experience everything is so beautiful." Jin kiss his boyfriend and hug him tightly.

"Glad you are now can enjoy the trip baby." He kissed him back and bring his baby back to reality by gently led him back to their suite.

"So when you will leave to the convention tomorrow Kookie?" Jin asked as soon as they enter their room.

"The convention will start at 9.30 . Will have breakfast here before I left to convention okay? So go clean up and change while I leave the message for the room service. Come on baby off you go." Jungkook lead his boyfriend to the bathroom while he go to the phone and set all the arrangement. He also called Jackson about the special arrangement to make sure everything is set as they planned.  

Jin comes out and seeing Jungkook is whispering on the phone. 

"Baby whose you calling too?"

"Its the room service honey."

"Why you whispering to room service?"

"I am not whispering baby. Let me use the bathroom now." Jungkook walk pass him while winking at his boyfriend who's standing there in confuse.

When he comes out found his boyfriend already behind the cover and sleep soundly. Jungkook open the cover and slip right it. He suprisingly found that his boyfriend turn to look at him and he realized that Jin was actually not wearing anything behind those cover.

"Baby I thought you already fall asleep. My oh my you actually waiting for me? sorry to let you wait so long." Jungkook caress his boyfriend naked skin who is soft and smooth. Just caress him like this is already making him loose all his mind.

Jungkook gently pull Jin toward him so He can hug while his lips search for Jin's in lust. Soon their become more intense and everything is getting hotter and hotter. He  got rid of all the cover at his body. 

With their skin touched each other made Jungkook feel aroused and began to lose control of his lust. He began to explore the skin of his lover who was so delicate. Just touching his lover's skin had driven him crazy. Making him almost losing all his senses. He felt so lucky to have such a beautiful lover. He keep tracing his lover's body with his lips and hands. His boyfriend began to moaning his name. 

When he is done exploring Jin's body. He moves his hand to pleasure Jin's more by moving back down and begin to prep his fingers to give him the magic touch and It turns out his fingers did wonderful jobs now his baby moan louder with excitement.
Jungkook can feel his baby breath heavily near his ears while he keep exploring his fingers too make him moan more in excitement. He change his position by pulling his baby up with all his strength and put him at his laps. Jin wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist and keep humping in pleasure. Later he took out his fingers and Jin begin to whining but before he can whine more. He replace it with something bigger he gently position it right into Jin's pleasure point when he is ready then he begin to move and keep hitting on Jin's favourite spots make him screaming in pleasure. Jin begin to lose control with all the excitement that Jungkook's have given him now. Jungkook keep rocking him up and down in a very stable move and its driving Jin's more crazy he start to loose his mind with all the pleasure that he receive.

"Baby I can't hold on any further I am gonna come anytime soon. Please hurry."

"I am coming too baby. Let's do this together."

Both keep moaning with excitement not long after they both got release and they hug each other trying to give strength to each other since they already drained all their energy just now.

"Baby I am too weak to wake up and clean up now."

"It's okay honey let me help you okay. Just stay here."

Jungkook left to bring his baby a wet towel to clean up while before he already clean up first.  

"Oh baby your body is so beautiful and perfect." said Jungkook while clean up his boyfriend's body. 

"Come on honey I don't think we have more energy to do more right now so stop obsessed with my body or you get excited again. I think you will lost all your energy for the convention tomorrow." Jin try to warn his boyfriend.

"Well I can't help it since your body really are very tempting right now."

"Please don't baby or you gonna missed your convention tomorrow."

But Jin can't stop his boyfriend since he already grab Jin's member and begin to pump it while he also lick the tip of it. It is aroused soon since Jungkook knows really well what his doing. He keep licking and tasting it while Jin can't hide his pleasure. His hand begin pleasuring himself as well by squeezing his own nipples that also aroused by Jungkook's action.

"Baby you gonna make me nuts. Aaaaahhhhhhhh Jungkook ........ " Jin arch his back in pleasure.

Jungkook use his other hand to pleasure himself as well with his member. They both keep moaning with all the excitement. Their voices become louder and higher when their almost got to their highest point together. Soon after they both release and the room become silent only can hear the sounds of their panting.

They lay on their bed since have lost all their energy. They keep hugging and soon drifted into their dreams.