Chapter 4 - 1'ST DATE

JIN POV

Jinie left the restaurant early after all his friends force him to go home for  tonight's date.

He refuse at first but later he stood in front of his closet in confuse stage don't know what to wear for tonight. It has been a while he realize it now that he never go on a date. Later he decided to wear casual look and ripped black jeans.

Checking his phone to make sure that he did inform Jungkook about the address but suddenly heard the door bell ring. I rush to open the door and saw Jungkook is standing there look stunning. Both are dress in same casual outfit with same ripped black jeans.   We just frooze and look at each other in awe.

"Hi.." Jungkook give him bunny smile that he loves it so much.

Suddenly felt my face becoming so hot. Try to hard to hide it. Jungkook hold his hand so he can't cover his face and brought his face closer to  see Jin.

"You look beautiful Jinie. Are you ready to go now?" Jungkook whisper at his ear and making his face blush even more.  

 He nods while Jungkook keep holding his hand and pull him closer. 

"Let's go pretty. Let's have fun and start making beautiful memories together."

Now the two of them sat quietly in the car while kept glancing at each other and realize how their faces turned red whenever their eyes met.

They arrive to a place which is highly recommend as a restaurant with a beautiful scenery and great foods. 

Jungkook really treat him like a Princess - he pulls his chair and recommend him with all the foods that is really worth to try. They have found great times talking and really enjoy the dining. Soon after they leave the place to take a walk around the area to watch the view upclose. The stars are shine so bright in the middle of beautiful night view. 

Jungkook keep staring at Jinie who is fascinating with so many stars tonight. Jungkook kept thinking "I am so lucky to run into such beautiful angel that now his eyes full of sparkle while staring at the sky." 

He feels his body trembling. Not sure because Jungkook's keep staring at him he notice but because the weather are a bit breeze.

 Jungkook closest their distance to wrap him in a hug because Jin shivering. He was surprised but grateful for what Jungkook did. They stayed like that while enjoying the view and the warmth of their bodies.

Jungkook making him turn around to face him. Jin's face now slowly turn from pink to red which is really adorable. Jungkook can't resist but move in closer and kiss Jin's plump lips lightly. He was suprise but slowly he gives in. The kiss become more passionate and hotter until they both stop to catch the air.

"I am not going to apologize for doing it since I know is the right things to do. I mean I know is our 1st date and we haven't pass 1st base and just jump into 3rd base." Jungkook said it with his bunny smile and Jin nodded shyly. 

"I really have fun tonight and you have been nothing but kind to me." he shyly admit it to Jungkook about how he feels. 

"Thank you for going out with me tonight. I have fun and  really love spending time with you." Jungkook open the passenger door for him but before Jin slides to his sit Jungkook kiss him again before letting Jin take his seat then close the door. Jungkook soon start the car and leave the place to take Jin's home. The 1st date turns out to be so memorable they soon plan for their 2nd date. 

Jungkook often come to their restaurant just to see Jin and get to know his friends as well.

"Jin..why I find it that you becoming more and more radiant." said Jungkook smiling with his big round doe eyes sparkling they makes Jin flustered and flushing like red roses.

"Kookie please stop doing that it's embarrassing people can hear it." 

"I think people would agreed with me since it's true. You really becoming more and more radiant. Have you ever see yourself in the mirror today. How your face glowing and shine so bright."

Jimin and Hobie nodded in agreement.

"Come on Jin let me take your picture and see yourself how gorgeous you are."

"Hyung you are in love that is why your face looks glowing. Your face keep turning red everytime you heard Jungkook's voice." Joonie laugh while saying it.

"It's true hyung.. even Yoongi can tell how you look different now even  I admit this statement coming from my boyfriend is a bit weird." Hobie saying it without noticing his boyfriend was standing behind him. They all laugh so hard after seeing how Yoongi's eyes turn to become one line. Somehow the laughing become harder after seeing how Hobie's pouting after notice Yoongi was behind him. 

Seeing them getting along with Kookie makes Jin so happy. He really like Kookie and notice how they all like his boyfriend as well.