Honesty (Chapter 1)

(Honesty)
Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel, DC or any media I borrowed from other media

Author's Message: This will be an alternate ending to Episode 13 Season 2, where Peter doesn't break up with Liz. I really enjoyed the relationship between Peter and Liz, and I wished they stayed together. I hope you guys enjoy this ending!
PS: this is taking place right after the funeral scene.....also, everything remains the same in this episode except for Peter and Liz.

3 days after the funeral.....

*Parker's Residence*

Peter was at home, up in his room. Aunt May wasn't home, hanging out at Anna Watson's house. He was tinkering with his Spidey Equipment and was designing a new suit.... because he needed a change. The Webhead felt like he needed to take a break from being Spiderman because he felt alone these past 3 days. He hasn't spoken to Liz since the funeral, causing him to feel guilty because he really likes her but, Gwen and Peter agreed to break up with their dates to be together, which completely BACKFIRED. He liked MJ, finding her attractive....though she had feelings for Mark. Everything seemed not to go Peter's way these past few days.
While Peter was alone with his thoughts, he heard the doorbell ring. He went downstairs to check who it was.

"Liz?.." Peter was surprised to see her, not expecting her to come.

"Hey Petey, I was wondering how you been doing, you haven't been answering my calls," Liz replied.

Peter felt guilty for disappearing on her, he felt like he needed to tell her the truth, "Sorry... it's been a rough stretch of days this week; I just needed to be alone with my thoughts.." Just then, Liz came in for a hug,
"Awe Petey, I hope you are okay!"

Peter had to tell her the truth about his feelings about Gwen, "Liz...I have been a terrible boyfriend to you lately...I have to admit someth-"
Liz interrupts him because she had a feeling, "Petey, look..... I know your feelings for Gwen have not gone unnoticed..."

"Oh crap, CRAP...she KNOWS...this is not going to end well...This is going to end with a breakup, yelling, and arguments............. I would also need to move schools," He thought as he felt a lot of guilt, as his eyes blew out of his skull.
Peter looks down to avoid eye contact with her.

"I was really hurt when I realized that you were not the only one having a rough stretch of days...I thought you wanted to be with Gwen...and that killed me............. I thought you were avoiding me because you weren't answering my calls or.............you were already with Gwen" Liz explained to Peter, as he felt even more guilt. Liz started to tear up at the sight that her boyfriend won't also look at her.

"Look at me, Peter........." Liz commanded him, Peter could tell she was dangerous if she called him Peter. So he reluctantly looked up at her, with sweat and tears in his eyes.

Liz looked at him, with tears in her eyes as well, "BUT, you were there when I needed you the most, with Mark's situation. You came there too....not to take pictures of the scene or Spider-man......you were there for me. You came there for me, which made me feel okay, knowing you were there with me."

Peter was confused, he was expecting a breakup speech which would still have hurt him, but he was prepared for it. But now, he didn't know what to say.

"Petey, I really like you......a lot actually! I really want our relationship to work out..you might not be there for every date or play....but I know you will always there for me during the tough times" She held his hand, she could feel the sweaty he had, feeling how nervous he was.
"Can we give this another try?"

"wow, what the heck just happened! When I thought all was lost, she gives me a second chance. I really don't deserve her. I would be so stupid to screw this up.." He thought to himself, looking at her.

At that moment, Peter didn't know what to say, so he just softly kissed her on her lips.

Liz's eyes were wide open, not expecting that kiss. "So....that's a yes?!" She had a great big smile on her face. Then they looked at each other's eyes as they came closer to their lips until something popped in Peter's head, which didn't sit well with him.

"I really want to be honest with her! If I want things to change, I have to tell her the truth....no more hiding from her," He thought.
Peter prepared himself to show her, his greatest SECRET, "I really need to show you something, please don't tell anybody about this or scream." Liz had a confused look on her face; she was scared of what it was. "What if he has herp-, NO........not a disease, please not a disease," She thought.
Peter led her to his room, which was quite clean, even for Liz's standards.
"What is it that you wanted to show me, Petey?" Liz asked him.

"Here goes nothing," Peter thought to himself as he closed his window covers.
He smirks as he pulls out his Spider-man suit from under his bed as he began to change into it.
Liz smiles to see his old Halloween costume that he wore to the festival, "Oh My God, the cute costume you got there Petey, I have to admit....it fits you really nicely. I actually remember saying that you could web me up anytime!" She began to laugh at this as Peter has finished changing into Spider-Man.

Then He proceeds to climb up the ceiling, which Liz's eyes grew big and full, "Petey, how are you doing that?"
Then he came down from the ceiling, shooting a web at Liz, twirling her body towards him. Liz was utterly shocked by this, looking him in his eyes, "Pe-Petey, YOU ARE SPIDER-MAN!" Peter had to cover her mouth because she said it too loud. He had told her to whisper, "Shush, Shush!"
Liz didn't know what to say, knowing her boyfriend was a SUPERHERO, completely blew her mind.
"Sorry, but why didn't tell me about this, or anyone at school......why would you keep this a secret, it's completely awesome!" Liz told him, with excitement in her voice.
"I only told you about this, because well...I didn't want to keep lying to you! But I can't tell anybody else about this....because if it comes out that a high school kid is beating these criminals, our school, Aunt May, YOU, everyone important in my life would be in complete DANGER!" Peter explained to her.
Liz didn't know how important this secret identity was to Peter, which made it hard for her to accept that he puts his life on the line every night. Liz placed her hand on his cheek, causing him to blush, "Petey, thank you for rescuing me at Coney Island! This secret.....is safe with me!" She grabbed his cheeks and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Peter began to enjoy the kiss, closing his eyes....indulging on her soft lips.
Before things could escalate, the radio went off as there was a robbery in downtown Manhattan. "You got to be kidding me!" Peter had a smile grow on his face. Liz giggles at this as Peter puts on his mask.
She would smile as he left through the window, seeing her superhero boyfriend disappear in the clouds.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Author's Message: I hope you really enjoyed this....more coming on the way!!!! I really like this couple on the show, and I hope you did as well! This didn't take a while to write because this was inspired by other fanfictions.
Please let me know what I should next!