Sin (Chapter 12)

Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel, DC or any media I borrowed from other media

*Sundown at Downtown Manhattan*

It was a beautiful summer sundown, the last summer night for Peter B. Parker, because tommorow was his first day of Senior Year. He sat down on top of a building ledge, reflected on his summer.
'This Summer wasn't totally bad, I have my beautiful girlfriend, who is great, but lately we haven't spent anytime together. What else, I teamed up with a former foe and a Billionaire, just to beat a homicidal maniac on steriods'
Now, I have the Stark Internship, which has helped out alot. I get paid alot to do what I love........and Mr. Stark is super flexible with my schedule because well...I'm Spider-Man, also got an Upgraded suit...that's cool......

Aunt May's bills are being paid off, which has put a weight of her shoulders. She finally has a job, working at a homeless shelter....hmmmm.....crime has been down, since Carnage......everything has been actually pretty great' He reminisced the memories made this summer. He finally felt like his life is went smoothly.

At that moment, he felt a hand on his shoulder. This alerted him instantly, he grabbed the forearm, ready to attack, just to see an unexpected face, "Cat?"
He was surprised to see Black Cat, also known as, Felicia Hardy.....ever since their last encounter.
"Hey, boy scout...I like the new suit" Black Cat spoke up.
There was a confused expression in Spidey's eyes, because last time they spoke, she wouldn't forgive him for leaving her father in jail.
'Why was she here, what if this was an ambush?' Spidey thought.
"Look, I know we left off on bad terms....which is my fault. I understand that my father murdered someone very important to you, I apologize on behalf of my father....he has done few crimes, that I even can't back him on" Black Cat apologized. She had tears in her eyes which made him feel bad.
Spider-Man knew it wasn't her fault, he acted terrible that night and he understood why she was angry at him.
"Look, you don't have to apologize for anything!" Spider-Man told her.
Black Cat looked up at him, wiped away her tears, and got closer to him, placied her hand on his chest, acted flirtatious towards him.
"Don't you want......something in return, I've been a BAD Kitty"
He found this gesture awkward and nervous.
"Hey Felicia, what are you doing?" He questioned with an uncomfortable tone.
"Doing what you want me to do" Felicia seductively replied. She lifted up his mask half way, then kissed him on his soft, luscious lips.
Spidey felt uncomfortable at first, then he began to indulge into her soft lips. They began to passionately kiss, then Felicia began to slide down to kiss his neck. She would take great pleasure in the moment.
'She is gorgeous, body and lips........so soft........NO, No, No I can't do this to Liz, I can't, not behind her back' He thought.
Peter pulled away from the steamy moment, with a guilty conscious for what he has done.
"I'm really sorry Felicia, you don't deserve this." He would escape from the situation which left Felicia there, alone on the ledge.
She looked in the distance, angered by her actions.
'Why did I do that, why would I be such a fool' Felicia would feel uneasy in her thoughts.

*That night at the Parker's home*

Once Peter made it to his bedroom window, he felt so much guilt. He thought to himself with such regret, 'Why would I do that! I CHEATED ON LIZ, she deserves so much better.'
Peter took off his suit to lie on his bed, alone with these thoughts in his head. He had so much regret with that moment with Black Cat but he needed to sleep early, because it was the first day of senior year the next day.

*Monday Morning at the Parker's house*

Peter had a very sleepless night, with puffy bags under his eyes. He was exhausted, but wanted to at least dress up a little, actually styling his hair and wearing all the clothes he bought over the summer.
Then he finally washed his face, trying to get rid of yesterday night. He took a deep breath, thinking that he shouldn't tell Liz about that kiss, but he wanted a honest relationship....which made it complicated for him.
He walked downstairs, smelled the great breakfast that Aunt May had prepared.
"Peter, you look nice for the first day of school!" Aunt May acknowledged his look.
"Thanks Aunt May, I want to make a good impression for Senior Year" Peter replied.
But, she had great concern for Liz, since her father passed, she hasn't heard much from her.
"Dear, I haven't heard from Liz, is she alright?" Aunt May asked. Peter was surprised by the question, still trying to swallow his food.
"Yeah... hopefully I see her today, We haven't talked lately because I've been busy........with the Stark Internship"
Once Peter finished his breakfast, the bus honked.
"I have to go! Bye, I love you!" He kissed Aunt May on the cheek as he left out the door.
"Have a great day at school Dear, tell Liz I said Hi!" Aunt May replied.
She was concerned for Liz, because she really began to bond with her. She actually liked her as Peter's girlfriend, though she wanted Mary Jane Watson, she believed that Liz was a great alternative for him.