Execution (Chapter 10)

A/N: This chapter is going to be madness, seriously! I hope you like the team up with Spider-man, Iron Man and Venom. Enjoy!

*Midtown Manhattan, New York*

Manhattan was in complete madness, the Red, Bloodthisty Symbiote known as Carnage ravaged over the city. He smiled mercilessly from every murder.....even the murder of an infant didn't bring GUILT to him.
It was horrifying. He murdered a whole Italian restaurant staff and customers, even the owner Adrian Allan, Liz's father was brutally eliminated.
He fleed from the burning restaurant, which harm to him to stop by a newspaper by the Daily Bugle. He ripped it in two, realizing the next target......
THE DAILY BUGLE!

Spider-man, Iron man and Venom, together as a team....attempted to find The Mass Murderer. Iron Man looked through the news feed to find any recent whereabouts about Carnage, but he just found the previous murders moments ago.
"haven't found anything" He blurted out.

Spider-man never teamed up with anyone before so it was new for him to have a criminal and a billionaire as partners.
"If I were a 6'1 foot, homicidal maniac....where would I be?"

They swung around the next block, they discovered the burning restaurant and it looked very familiar to Peter. He saw George Stacy on the scene so he asked him about it.
Captain Stacy looked flush and in mourning. "Hey Spider-man......many casualties here, we could recover very few bodies."
Spidey noticed that he looked depressed. "Are you alright Captain?"
"Well....this was a great Italian Restaurant....My Daughter went here for Valentine's Day......her friend's father owned the place........but he....unfortunately.......didn't come out alive...."
Peter remembered Liz's Dad owned an ITALIAN RESTAURANT.........They went on a date there recently. He put all the pieces together, to REALIZE that LIZ's DAD was the one killed!!
'Nononono.............Liz has lost so much already....he was the only person she had as family, now he's gone' Peter thought to himself.
The firefighters moved a badly mutilated body, or what was left of him, on a stretcher. The disturbing sight brought him to tears behind his mask.
"We were too late" he told the rest.
Then He heard a dispatch that Carnage was attacking the BUGLE!!
Spider-man, alerted by this revelation.
"He's at the BUGLE, Let's go"
They immediately left the scene to go to the Daily Bugle.

*Parker's Residence*

Liz and Aunt May got along quite nicely, as they were playing cards games like UNO. Then, they were discussing about Liz's family and what happened to them recently. "Yeah.....um....I only have my Dad right now, and he is trying his best to support me at the restaurant and I love him for that" Liz explained.
Aunt May understood and related to Liz, because she never had the best childhood or teen life either.
The conversations died down, Aunt May decided to turn on the TV to watch the morning news.
"Breaking News right now, Carnage in Midtown Manhattan. An Italian Restaurant was recently effected, as there was a massacre of all staff, customers and the owner, Adrian Allan." The News reporter informed.
Liz cleaned up to recognized her dad's name on the news. She read the headline of 30 killed which included her father!
Tears ran her face, then she completely lost it, broke down to tears on the couch. Aunt May grew in shock and got closer to comfort her, hugging her for Liz to cry on her shoulder.
She couldn't think of anything to say, so she remained silent on the couch, comforting his nephew's girlfriend.

*The Daily Bugle*

CARNAGE IN THE BUILDING, employees ripped in half.....blood of other employees was all over the wall. Everyone was in panic, screaming out of the top of their lungs. Betty Brant ran for her life.... horrified by what monsterous creature was in the building. "AHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY! MR. JJJ, WHERE A-ARE Y-YOU!"
At this point, James Jonah Jameson was hid in his office.....scared of Carnage, the one executing his employees.
Then he heard the glass in his office shatter as Carnage broke through it. Carnage had a Very toothy grin on his face, "You THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE!!"
It breaks through the desk JJJ was hiding behind.
Carnage grabbed him furiously, "YOU CAN NEVER HIDE FROM ANYTHING WITH THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS!!" Then he began to CHOKE him, slowly then changed his left hand into an axe.
"You should write about this......IF YOUR ALIVE TO WRITE ABOUT IT! AHAHAHA" Carnage exclaimed.
JJJ grew in complete panic, fighting for his life. His blood pressure rose to new levels, felt overwhelmed.